Recruiting updates and game updates Topic

Hey guys, I am back on here after 3 or 4 years off. I really like the change of giving us 24 hrs once the recruiting period begins. Very nice.

I did a quick search and still trying to re-familiarize with the site and new coaching features so my initial questions, and I know they might be very dumb ones!...

1. What times are the recruiting updates now? They seem to be more spaced out.

2. Are the games still 1st half ~2:30amET and second half 2:30pmET?

Hopefully I will run into some of the old guard as well as run into some new great coaches.

Thanks for any help, it is very much appreciated.

Miami Jefe

1/17/2014 8:56 AM
Posted by miami_jefe on 1/17/2014 8:56:00 AM (view original):
Hey guys, I am back on here after 3 or 4 years off. I really like the change of giving us 24 hrs once the recruiting period begins. Very nice.

I did a quick search and still trying to re-familiarize with the site and new coaching features so my initial questions, and I know they might be very dumb ones!...

1. What times are the recruiting updates now? They seem to be more spaced out.

2. Are the games still 1st half ~2:30amET and second half 2:30pmET?

Hopefully I will run into some of the old guard as well as run into some new great coaches.

Thanks for any help, it is very much appreciated.

Miami Jefe

Recruiting updates, after the first 24 hour cycle, are every 3 hours at 12, 3, 6, and 9 AM/PM ET

First half of games (except exhibition games) are simmed around 2:30 AM ET, the second half is simmed at 2:30 PM ET; occasionally, there are delays.

1/17/2014 9:02 AM
Thanks mgm!
1/17/2014 9:17 AM
Welcome back, miami_jefe

1/17/2014 11:09 AM
Thanks bhazlewood!
1/17/2014 3:28 PM
Recruiting updates and game updates Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.