Gameplan - End of First Half Topic

My game plan at the end of the first half uses the tendencies I have set for the end of the game.  (running/conservative while up, etc.).  is there any way to fix this?  thanks.
2/5/2014 5:35 PM
I wish you could set it that way. I have it set to go to a pass heavy offense if down by 7 or more with 4 mins leave which I really don't need to go active at the end of the first half. The only way is to change them at half time but I don't always have the time to do that.
2/5/2014 6:49 PM
Posted by rdierkers on 2/5/2014 5:35:00 PM (view original):
My game plan at the end of the first half uses the tendencies I have set for the end of the game.  (running/conservative while up, etc.).  is there any way to fix this?  thanks.
Yes, have one set of playbooks in for the first half, then switch them when you make halftime adjustments..
2/6/2014 7:33 PM
Gameplan - End of First Half Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.