Toughest Non-Conference D3 Schedule in Yost Topic

I admit I haven't looked at other teams' schedules but challenge any D3 team in Yost to show they have a tougher non-conference schedule than the up-and-coming Randolph-Macon Yellow Jackets. After the initial cupcake game against a SIM, in no particular order, we will be facing Colorado, New Jersey, Stillman, and Huntingdon. And I'm crazy enough (naïve?) to think I can win them all.

2/8/2014 8:24 AM
I'll have whatever crazy juice he's having.  That's a big bowl of boundless confidence! 
2/8/2014 9:56 AM
That's pretty arrogant, considering the company you're in. I like that in a coach...
2/8/2014 10:03 AM
Impressive lineup of challenges OMCS.  COnsidering most of us are stuck playing sims during the conference season, it is disapointing when challenges get denied or go unanswered.  I definitely respect you for taking any and all comers.  You have at least one fan rooting for you (except against your NJAC opponents :p ).  Good luck this season!!
2/8/2014 10:25 AM
Scrodz--not arrogant, but no use playing if you don't think you can win. I also will need a few breaks to go my way, but I can't wait to see how it goes. I'm trying to remember if I played against you before. I'm pretty sure we have crossed paths at some point.
2/8/2014 10:58 AM
Posted by samson75 on 2/8/2014 10:25:00 AM (view original):
Impressive lineup of challenges OMCS.  COnsidering most of us are stuck playing sims during the conference season, it is disapointing when challenges get denied or go unanswered.  I definitely respect you for taking any and all comers.  You have at least one fan rooting for you (except against your NJAC opponents :p ).  Good luck this season!!
I'm with you on coaches turning down challenges. I've usually accepted them unless I already have the date promised to another coach and waiting for them to add another season. Looking forward to our game.
2/8/2014 11:00 AM
Well Monty it is a pretty tough challenge but im sure you are up for it... Watch out for that Stillman game, could be tough. Im predicting a 4-1 run through that gauntlet.

Pretty sure you and Scrodz met up in a national championship game before.

Also love the multiple IDs on the same forum, should have started talking smack at yourself lol.

2/8/2014 11:35 AM
Posted by shlog3131 on 2/8/2014 11:35:00 AM (view original):
Well Monty it is a pretty tough challenge but im sure you are up for it... Watch out for that Stillman game, could be tough. Im predicting a 4-1 run through that gauntlet.

Pretty sure you and Scrodz met up in a national championship game before.

Also love the multiple IDs on the same forum, should have started talking smack at yourself lol.

Didn't realize I used both profiles. It would have been funny if I did contradict myself. So who do you think I am going to lose to since it won't be those weak Stillman whatevers.
2/8/2014 12:17 PM
My guess is Chicago. They had your number last year in the playoffs.

For what its worth I have never lost to you while at Stillman...
2/8/2014 12:26 PM
Go get 'em.  I like to see coaches with nads!!!  Go NADS!!

2/8/2014 12:30 PM
You're going to lose to Colorado..Just for everyone's knowledge has lost the eventual champion or won the national championship for 7 straight seasons my schedule is no cake walk either...Luther, Delaware Valley, Randolph Macon and two SIM's because Slider64 at moravian turned down my out of conference request. I have proof too I saved a screen shot p*$$y !!!!
2/8/2014 1:19 PM
Same with Loganw3 at Chicago a bunch of [email protected] knows he's lucky to that my kicker was 0/2 on Fg attempts in that game...
2/8/2014 1:19 PM
Posted by jfootball88 on 2/8/2014 1:19:00 PM (view original):
You're going to lose to Colorado..Just for everyone's knowledge has lost the eventual champion or won the national championship for 7 straight seasons my schedule is no cake walk either...Luther, Delaware Valley, Randolph Macon and two SIM's because Slider64 at moravian turned down my out of conference request. I have proof too I saved a screen shot p*$$y !!!!
I'm looking forward to our game. I'll give you all the credit in the world. Anyone that wins a NC or multiples does an outstanding job. As for the tougher schedule, I have you beat if for no other reason than playing Colorado is a tougher game than playing Randolph-Macon (for now).
2/8/2014 5:47 PM
AHHA yeah I'll give you that your schedule is definitely more difficult. The difficult part in my shoes is getting people to play me. They usually decline
2/8/2014 6:02 PM
Well, I'm not afraid of the big bad wolf. Save a spot for R-M. I'll have to renew first (a given) before I can schedule for next season.
2/8/2014 6:37 PM
12 Next ▸
Toughest Non-Conference D3 Schedule in Yost Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.