What a bad move from another player Topic

I am guessing low loyalty rating has a little bit to do with it.    If you get your reputation up to A+ and Loyalty to A+ you will have a much better chance when battling other coaches.
2/11/2014 11:16 PM
Posted by caesari on 2/11/2014 9:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tigerpark135 on 2/11/2014 9:23:00 PM (view original):
This entire thread is horse$hit
Yeah this is ridiculous on all accounts.

This post is whiny and frankly stupid. The responses from some aren't much better.
2/12/2014 5:38 AM
Posted by stingray002 on 2/11/2014 5:46:00 PM (view original):
All your complaining is going to do is make every coach go after your recruits now.

Good luck recruiting next season.
Come on with it then. Kind of childish but if you are that way so be it
2/12/2014 6:49 AM
Posted by potter444 on 2/11/2014 7:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jsduke1488 on 2/11/2014 5:26:00 PM (view original):
You stole one good player. He changed 6 players that he will not sign to get me to stop battling for one. That is a big difference
JS.  These threads about stealing recruits are usually very very stale but you have really out done yourself.  As I understand your whiny thread, another coach put money into "green" recruits that you were also recruiting.  You believe the coach did this WITH NO INTENTION OF SIGNING THOSE RECRUITS.  If that was the case---and you two were the only schools that the recruit was interested---ALL those recruits would sign with you once the other coach filled all his scholarships.

So why are you a victim here?  If you knew he wasn't interested in signing your recruits, you didn't have to put any more money into them.  Just offer a scholarship and wait.  

Grow a set already. 

First of son, you need not worry about my set. You might be into that stuff but I'm not. As far as whining, its not whining when someone is being a complete d*** just because they want to win a game on the internet. Grow up!
2/12/2014 6:53 AM
Posted by lloyd1955 on 2/11/2014 9:01:00 PM (view original):
As you would say, cowards way ...
Please explain how going to a better school is a cowards way? I dont think you have a clue of what you are talking about. You along with the rest in the that conference are butt hurt I left.
2/12/2014 6:55 AM
Posted by caesari on 2/11/2014 9:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tigerpark135 on 2/11/2014 9:23:00 PM (view original):
This entire thread is horse$hit
Yeah this is ridiculous on all accounts.

This post is whiny and frankly stupid. The responses from some aren't much better.
Well stupid people think stupid things. Thanks for your stupid input!
2/12/2014 6:57 AM
Sounds like you are quite butt hurt from reading your posts!! Lol!! Too funny
2/12/2014 8:03 AM
Below are remarks from js to other people:

1.  Well stupid people think stupid things. Thanks for your stupid input!

2.  I dont think you have a clue of what you are talking about. You along with the rest in the that conference are butt hurt I left.

3.  First of son, you need not worry about my set. You might be into that stuff but I'm not. As far as whining, its not whining when someone is being a complete d*** just because they want to win a game on the internet. Grow up!

4.  Wow you can copy and paste. People must be so proud of you!

5.  Thats how cowards play and should be dealt with like such

Someone is grumpy!    It's one thing to come on the boards and complain about something you think is wrong.     It's another thing to attack every person who does not agree with you.    Read back thru this thread.     Whether someone agrees with you or not you are coming across like a little girl.

We get it, said coach went after your green players, and you are upset about it.  One of the most upsetting things about the game is thinking you are going to sign a recruit, he is green for your school, and someone comes in and tries to flip him.   I hate it.    But, there is nothing I can do about it because it is not illegal.    An overall record of 48-36 and a loyalty rating of D- is not helping your cause.    Try sticking at a school for more than one year.    

Take a deep breath and move on.    You're getting a reputation and not a good one.
2/12/2014 8:25 AM
JS, you complain as if no one has gone through the exact situation you're faced with in recruiting, but literally everyone on this message board has gone through it at some point in their career. It's a part of the game and you have to learn to accept it for what it is. If you don't like it, then don't waste your money and play; It's that simple.
2/12/2014 8:35 AM
+1 to both jayhawk and chaney.

It also goes back to what we've all learned, a green dot does not make a recruit yours until it says: Signed with, whateverU.

All recruits are fair game for 3 days. If you want him you need to put more into him. If a recruit is worth having it will likely take more that 2 AC scouts to keep him. I am getting the impression that the recruits in question here had little effort put into them.

2/12/2014 8:46 AM
so JS, did you come crying to the boards because you wanted sympathy? I am working my way out of once having a D- rating and I got teabagged too.. take some blame. The bad loyalty does come into play, and being a child isn't helping your situation at all. You have invited everyone in your World to take out their daily frustrations by throwing money at any good player you have green. But by all means keep bawling, it's been amusing.
2/12/2014 8:50 AM
Posted by lloyd1955 on 2/12/2014 8:03:00 AM (view original):
Sounds like you are quite butt hurt from reading your posts!! Lol!! Too funny
Think what you want. Try to go win some games then talk
2/12/2014 8:52 AM
Posted by jayhawkgrant on 2/12/2014 8:25:00 AM (view original):
Below are remarks from js to other people:

1.  Well stupid people think stupid things. Thanks for your stupid input!

2.  I dont think you have a clue of what you are talking about. You along with the rest in the that conference are butt hurt I left.

3.  First of son, you need not worry about my set. You might be into that stuff but I'm not. As far as whining, its not whining when someone is being a complete d*** just because they want to win a game on the internet. Grow up!

4.  Wow you can copy and paste. People must be so proud of you!

5.  Thats how cowards play and should be dealt with like such

Someone is grumpy!    It's one thing to come on the boards and complain about something you think is wrong.     It's another thing to attack every person who does not agree with you.    Read back thru this thread.     Whether someone agrees with you or not you are coming across like a little girl.

We get it, said coach went after your green players, and you are upset about it.  One of the most upsetting things about the game is thinking you are going to sign a recruit, he is green for your school, and someone comes in and tries to flip him.   I hate it.    But, there is nothing I can do about it because it is not illegal.    An overall record of 48-36 and a loyalty rating of D- is not helping your cause.    Try sticking at a school for more than one year.    

Take a deep breath and move on.    You're getting a reputation and not a good one.
Well to be honest I dont really care what you people think. None of you have to read or post in this thread.
2/12/2014 8:53 AM
Posted by jibe on 2/12/2014 8:46:00 AM (view original):
+1 to both jayhawk and chaney.

It also goes back to what we've all learned, a green dot does not make a recruit yours until it says: Signed with, whateverU.

All recruits are fair game for 3 days. If you want him you need to put more into him. If a recruit is worth having it will likely take more that 2 AC scouts to keep him. I am getting the impression that the recruits in question here had little effort put into them.

I put as much money into them as it took to turn them green. Some not as much but most of them took alot of my funds to turn green. If I had more money to go after more then I would. I'm going to dump the rest of my money into the one guy we are both going after and I will deal with a poor class.
2/12/2014 8:56 AM
If you don't care what people think don't post on the boards.   I wish we were in person, js, I would give you the hug that you are desperately seeking!   A great big bear hug!     Hang in there, sport!

2/12/2014 8:57 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
What a bad move from another player Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.