What a bad move from another player Topic

Posted by nukl on 2/12/2014 8:50:00 AM (view original):
so JS, did you come crying to the boards because you wanted sympathy? I am working my way out of once having a D- rating and I got teabagged too.. take some blame. The bad loyalty does come into play, and being a child isn't helping your situation at all. You have invited everyone in your World to take out their daily frustrations by throwing money at any good player you have green. But by all means keep bawling, it's been amusing.
Crying? Wow you have not a clue so you? Sounds like you may be used to taking the shaft. No matter who or what it wrong is wrong. Just like your statement.
2/12/2014 9:00 AM
Posted by jayhawkgrant on 2/12/2014 8:57:00 AM (view original):
If you don't care what people think don't post on the boards.   I wish we were in person, js, I would give you the hug that you are desperately seeking!   A great big bear hug!     Hang in there, sport!

Dont need a hug dude. I came to the boards to call out a certain guy and the rest of you non factors put in your worthless sense. If you don't like the tread then why is it all of you people chime in? Not too money helpful post, just a bunch of stupid statements from all of you. Thanks to some of the posters in this thread that have put in valuable input. And to the rest, you can just not post. Please do everybody a favor and do something productive with my time.
2/12/2014 9:04 AM
Posted by jsduke1488 on 2/12/2014 9:04:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jayhawkgrant on 2/12/2014 8:57:00 AM (view original):
If you don't care what people think don't post on the boards.   I wish we were in person, js, I would give you the hug that you are desperately seeking!   A great big bear hug!     Hang in there, sport!

Dont need a hug dude. I came to the boards to call out a certain guy and the rest of you non factors put in your worthless sense. If you don't like the tread then why is it all of you people chime in? Not too money helpful post, just a bunch of stupid statements from all of you. Thanks to some of the posters in this thread that have put in valuable input. And to the rest, you can just not post. Please do everybody a favor and do something productive with my time.
js, I have tried my best to give what is my best view of the situation. However anytime you make a thread and post it on these boards you are basically asking for feedback. Some of this will be helpful, some will not be. Some views will agree with you but many will not. But to call statements "stupid" that you asked for by starting this thread makes no sense to me.
2/12/2014 9:20 AM
I understand about having other views. But to come at me talking about hugs, crying, grow a set, stupid thread, etc... Is not a view of the situation in this thread. So for other peoples views like that, I returned my view of their view. I dont take being personal acted over my view lightly. To each their own but I was taught if you can dish it then learn to take it. All I was doing is fishing back what I was taking. You are one of the few posters in this thread that has come with some good insight into how the game works. I'm in just my 3rd season so I'm still trying to learn. The point of this thread was to call someone out and to see if this was common practice in this game. By my understanding of the rules I read and pointed out, to go after recruits you don't intend to sign is a violation of the rules. I believe this is what has been done. I believe it was to keep me from having money to battle for the one guy on my list he wanted. So I brought it up. If someone doesn't something I will be the first to call someone out. I'm not afraid. But to try and cheat the system to stay on top should not be allowed.
2/12/2014 9:48 AM
That hug is always on the table when you are ready for it.   
2/12/2014 10:26 AM
Really unsure why you want to hug me but it makes me real uncomfortable you keep brining it up.
2/12/2014 10:52 AM
   Good Luck at Gannon, JS!
2/12/2014 11:41 AM
Sounds like everybody is gunning for me now so I might need it. But whatever, its cool. We will see how I can do. I still suck at game planning and making playbooks.
2/12/2014 11:42 AM
obviously you look over all facts. If I had excess money for recruiting I would target D- owners like yourself because it will be easier to get your players than someone with a B-. Keep acting like a 5 yr old who didn't get the last piece of cake. And by all means be obnoxious to people who are trying to explain the fact that YOU MADE YOUR OWN BED! LIE IN IT!!!!!
2/12/2014 2:45 PM
Why don't you just submit a ticket with your accusation and evidence? Let SIM decide if it is a violation.
2/12/2014 2:56 PM
Posted by nukl on 2/12/2014 2:45:00 PM (view original):
obviously you look over all facts. If I had excess money for recruiting I would target D- owners like yourself because it will be easier to get your players than someone with a B-. Keep acting like a 5 yr old who didn't get the last piece of cake. And by all means be obnoxious to people who are trying to explain the fact that YOU MADE YOUR OWN BED! LIE IN IT!!!!!
Wow, does anybody in this thread have any sense? The only 5 year old is someone that responds to something they are not involved in. So please grow up. Go learn to shave or something.
2/12/2014 3:35 PM
Seems like I'm amongst the majority. Good luck not getting it. I would imagine with your attitude this won't be the first time other owners mess with u. Be sure to keep us Informed.
2/12/2014 4:03 PM
I mean not only are You easy pickings with that d- loyalty, you invite it! Love it.
2/12/2014 4:07 PM
Posted by nukl on 2/12/2014 4:07:00 PM (view original):
I mean not only are You easy pickings with that d- loyalty, you invite it! Love it.
Does your mommy let you play games? I figured children couldn't stay on the computer. You better ask. Hurry, dont wait!
2/12/2014 4:10 PM
The Fairplay guidelines say.........any move made solely to impede another owner is not allowed.I am quite sure turning an entire class red and not signing those guys is against the rules.The thought process is by doing so the guy your going after will get caught up spending money on useless battles and you will land your actual target. The way to fight it is to not spend money and focus on the big fish. Send a ticket into customer service re Fairplay guidelines.Anyone that tells you otherwise is misinformed.
2/12/2014 4:46 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
What a bad move from another player Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.