Question about prestige Topic

My Rockne Salve Regine team is a powerhouse.  In the last 5 years: 4 conference championships, 62 wins, 4 playoff entries (quarterfinal last season and semi-finals 3 years ago), WIS rankings (most recent first): 6, 15, 16, 38, 16

I'm still struggling a bit more than I would expect to recruit top caliber players.  Is it because I've personally only been there one year?
3/7/2014 6:16 AM
Do you mean they are not in your vision or that you cant get them to consider you, or you can't sign them?

Most of the top recruits should be in your vision based on your teams history. I think signing the recruit has more to do with who you're battling, how much effort you put into the recruit and the strategy you use. I dont see prestige playing a major role in getting that player to sign once he is considering you. I think it carries weight but less than other factors.
3/7/2014 6:42 AM
I will agree with the above analysis. Our vision should be max.........but I find very few players that are not in the other top programs vision.
Nice work on the skys the limit rb !
3/7/2014 8:57 PM
Question about prestige Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.