This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by jfootball88 on 4/7/2014 3:13:00 AM (view original):
Coming soon to a forum near you! Do to the overwhelming amount of Sitemail I've received in the last month or two I will be posting an entire break down after Yost's playoffs this year. (So they cant scout me for the playoffs here until after the season when I switch it up on them) Just wanted to let everyone know that has contacted me.
Can you elaborate on the adjustments you've made to the Air Raid offense in order to have such success at the Division 1 level?  Thanks in advance.
4/7/2014 7:17 AM
Damn Jf. That David Hall (DL)  on Colorado is about as good as a d3 player as I have ever seen. I looked at Col's stat sheet, saw 30 something sacks for one player and figured I have to see that guy. That guy is some Wis digits on Steroids :)
4/7/2014 9:15 AM
Posted by mojolad on 4/7/2014 9:16:00 AM (view original):
Damn Jf. That David Hall (DL)  on Colorado is about as good as a d3 player as I have ever seen. I looked at Col's stat sheet, saw 30 something sacks for one player and figured I have to see that guy. That guy is some Wis digits on Steroids :)
Apparently they left off the zeros...in all the ones and zeros.
4/7/2014 9:51 AM
Posted by ddingo on 4/7/2014 7:17:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jfootball88 on 4/7/2014 3:13:00 AM (view original):
Coming soon to a forum near you! Do to the overwhelming amount of Sitemail I've received in the last month or two I will be posting an entire break down after Yost's playoffs this year. (So they cant scout me for the playoffs here until after the season when I switch it up on them) Just wanted to let everyone know that has contacted me.
Can you elaborate on the adjustments you've made to the Air Raid offense in order to have such success at the Division 1 level?  Thanks in advance.
I see what you did there Dingo.... 
4/7/2014 10:05 AM
Hmm D(ouche)-Dingo. Lets see I took over the lowly, terrible, bottom feeder called San Jose State competed with CAL and Stanford plus everyone in the WAC for top recruits and now in season 3 with the SIMS mostly off my team am able to throw the way I want to. Not to mention you're going to lose this year to me no big deal. We have the same record at this point in the season. Moron...Go find your own forum cause we know no one sitemails your d*mb@*** for anything other than to say Good game after they whooped your @*** in a bowl game!
4/7/2014 2:41 PM
Posted by jfootball88 on 4/7/2014 2:41:00 PM (view original):
Hmm D(ouche)-Dingo. Lets see I took over the lowly, terrible, bottom feeder called San Jose State competed with CAL and Stanford plus everyone in the WAC for top recruits and now in season 3 with the SIMS mostly off my team am able to throw the way I want to. Not to mention you're going to lose this year to me no big deal. We have the same record at this point in the season. Moron...Go find your own forum cause we know no one sitemails your d*mb@*** for anything other than to say Good game after they whooped your @*** in a bowl game!
Age Range: 18-24

That doesn't seem accurate...
4/7/2014 3:13 PM
Posted by mojolad on 4/7/2014 9:16:00 AM (view original):
I have an LB like that. You just have to recruit good players, feed'em right, and coach'em up.

http://www.whatifsports.com/gd/PlayerProfile/Ratings.aspx?pid=8346241

He's going to lead my team to a National Championship this season.
4/7/2014 3:26 PM
Mojolad-David Hall is one of the best DL in D-3 ever? He'd start for most D-1 squads lol
4/7/2014 3:26 PM
Posted by jfootball88 on 4/7/2014 2:41:00 PM (view original):
Allow the butthurt to flow through you.

You talked crap from the moment you stepped foot into the WhACk conference.  In two seasons, you've posted a losing record against SIMAI teams to include losses to SIMAI teams that finished ranked 100+ in the final WIS rankings.  Now you have the audacity to post about your amazing offense?

Here's a protip:  Try perfecting your craft against guys who aren't playing in their first season using a free promo code with a team rating of 378.  Try playing at a level of the game where people don't salivate over a guy with 55 speed. 

And you are correct ... three games into the season we do have the same record.  As long as you'll agree to ignore my 31-4 conference record in 4 seasons inheriting an all-SIMAI roster, I'll agree to ignore your 4-12 conference record in 2 seasons inheriting an all-SIMAI roster.  Is that fair?
4/8/2014 8:57 AM
More delicious irony ... I've exchanged sitemails with two of the guys that have posted in this thread for longer than Mr. Jfootball has been playing GD.  But yes -- no one contacts me about GD. 

John and Kasey -- hattip to both of you and best of luck with your new coaches at your respective programs.  Charlie Strong and Chris Peterson are going to shake things up at Texas and UW.
4/8/2014 9:01 AM
Posted by jfootball88 on 4/7/2014 3:26:00 PM (view original):
Mojolad-David Hall is one of the best DL in D-3 ever? He'd start for most D-1 squads lol
He's a tremendous D-III DL. One of the better ones I've ever seen, no doubt.

But he would not start for "most D-IA squads", unless you're talking about SimAI D-IA squads. 
4/8/2014 11:45 AM
Well gt_deuce unfortunately since most of the worlds are empty most D-1 schools are Sim AI lol..But yeah he wouldn't start for any humans that's for sure.
4/8/2014 1:51 PM
-D(ouche)-Dingo-That's the irony is that you clearly have been site mailing those guys since they came in and had to stand up for you. But none the less I'm not touting or forcing my offense on anyone it's being asked about daily by different users. So if you want to hate go make your own post I'm sure you'll get SOO MUCH attention with your highly touted coaching knowledge and abilitity. REMEMBER you came here attacking me, all I did was stand up for myself, and all I'm trying to do is is help new users something your old cranky, senile, introverted self wouldn't do. So move along now Dumdingo, move along stop trolling my posts...
4/8/2014 1:55 PM
JFootball - I don't know who you are but you seem like a decent guy the few times I've read other posts by you. And you certainly have had a very good run at DIII, which is not as easy as some people think. But it is DIII, right? Come get a team at a BCS conf and work your system there. Not trying to deride your accomplishments, just simply pointing out there are higher levels of competition. If your system holds water than it'll prove itself. Look at what Mcbethbr is doing at Georgia in Dobie, or what Slider64er just did at Rutgers in Hayes. Those guys took non-Elites from BCS conferences and dominated...THAT'S impressive.

Oh, and one more thing: you do know that the guy you're talking smack to (Ddingo) has 59 NCs, right? I'm just saying...
4/8/2014 2:31 PM
1|2|3...7 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.