NC winners in 3.0 should be discredited Topic

In the six months since the engine has implemented we have had many problems. FATIGUE, the most crucial aspect of most sports, is not a factor. Records are being unbelievably shattered. Wide receivers are catching 70 passes every game!

Everyone iscomplaining. 3.0 has not only ruined the game as it is, but has ruined everything in the games past. All these seasonsneed to be wiped off from the face of WIS

This is ridiculous that fatigue has still not been implemented, everyone is running around like PED enhanced terminators

Sorry if you are offended by this post, but you don't deserve the NC you are credited with. Don't be mad at me, be mad at WIS. Don't blame the messenger
4/12/2014 1:44 PM
While you are crying, what would you like me to do with the NC's from 1.0 and 2.0?
4/12/2014 3:46 PM
Zsap-Never will happen WIS can't even perform regular maintenance or updates.
4/12/2014 4:01 PM
All NFL Field Goal records should be erased from prior to moving the goal posts to the back of the end zone.

All college batting records should be erased because of the use of aluminum bats.

Everyone has the same chance to win with this engine.  You have to take what the engine gives you.  Same as in 2.0.  Things are different, but it is a game and not real life.  The people winning NCs now are the same that were winning in 2.0, and many of those were around in 1.0.  
4/12/2014 6:44 PM
I won a NC in v3.0 and I'm not so sure fatigue isn't having some sort of effect. I did just have three QBs play in a game today....
4/12/2014 9:25 PM
Whoa whoa whoa whoa I worked sorta HARD for this NC.
4/12/2014 9:57 PM
Posted by caesari on 4/12/2014 9:57:00 PM (view original):
Discredit this man!!

I mean all Hail the Great and Mighty caesari

4/12/2014 11:14 PM
Wait...I have reversed my opinion.  If Julius Caesarius can win one, then there must be something way, way, way wrong.  Discredit to ALL!!
4/13/2014 6:08 AM
Posted by zsap on 4/12/2014 1:44:00 PM (view original):
In the six months since the engine has implemented we have had many problems. FATIGUE, the most crucial aspect of most sports, is not a factor. Records are being unbelievably shattered. Wide receivers are catching 70 passes every game!

Everyone iscomplaining. 3.0 has not only ruined the game as it is, but has ruined everything in the games past. All these seasonsneed to be wiped off from the face of WIS

This is ridiculous that fatigue has still not been implemented, everyone is running around like PED enhanced terminators

Sorry if you are offended by this post, but you don't deserve the NC you are credited with. Don't be mad at me, be mad at WIS. Don't blame the messenger
Message from 'discredited' to zsap:

The clever part here is that you still have to allow for fatigue, purely because it may be in already but may not, it may suddenly happen tomorrow or the next day but may not, or it might happen next season, the season after or even the next calendar year, or it may not. A good coach understands this, plans for it and wins a NC in 3.0, hell, I could argue that because of these variables it's even harder to win!!

;-)

4/13/2014 11:06 AM
Posted by harriswb3 on 4/13/2014 6:08:00 AM (view original):
Wait...I have reversed my opinion.  If Julius Caesarius can win one, then there must be something way, way, way wrong.  Discredit to ALL!!
I'm convinced. Then I could revise Julius caesari back to its original form and kill the play's namesake. I had a great scene written including knives, daggers, revolvers and a chainsaw. Then caesari's opponents lay down for him and I had to kill caesari in a different way.
4/13/2014 2:09 PM
Why wipe it out?  We are all playing under the same engine. If records are getting shattered they are getting shattered, just call it the golden age of the passing game. Make your adjustments and move on.  If you don't like the engine no one is making you play the game.
4/13/2014 9:38 PM

I disagree 100%
4/13/2014 9:52 PM

And exactly how many of YOUR national championships do you not deserve?
4/13/2014 10:50 PM (edited)
ummm

no

I don't think so.
4/13/2014 11:19 PM
Even in real life, the game always changes. Look at what Auburn is doing. That's how college football is played now, run hurry up until the other defense dies. Even though the new engine sucks, every coach still has the exact same chance at winning. Of course, if you are recruiting and game-planning for how 2.0 worked, you're going to get killed. You have to game plan to the current engine. So what, the current engine doesn't account for fatigue? Use that to your advantage like every other decent coach. I don't like the current engine either, it's a load of junk. But let's not go around saying that no one deserves a championship, if they won it in 3.0.
4/14/2014 12:18 AM
12 Next ▸
NC winners in 3.0 should be discredited Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.