I can't update data. The program freezes for 20-30 secs, then back to normal screen without updated data. I restarted the program and restarted my computer. I removed the program with the intent of re-installing then discovered I can't access gdreports.com or the guess reports site, so I re-installed the tool from my recycling bin. I can access other functions in the tool such as equations, etc, but not update. HELP!!

I have the newest version, and used it during the last recruiting cycle with no problems.
4/16/2014 8:52 PM
They maybe updating the site because I can't access it either
4/16/2014 8:56 PM
Would that effect the recruiting tool as well?
4/16/2014 8:58 PM
No probably not I use his gameplan tool and it works fine
4/17/2014 3:42 AM
It works today, not sure what was going on
4/17/2014 4:38 PM
When you open that update section, it tries to find the donor list that lives on gdreports.com.  If gdreports.com is down, it'll sit there until the connection timeouts.  Not sure why it screws up after the timeout though...
4/17/2014 9:37 PM
I'm having trouble pulling recruits. Never had any problem with it before but for some reason it doesn't want to work this time. My team info will pull up with how many scholarships and how much money I have left but no recruits will show up. Maybe I am missing something. Just updated Java but that didn't help either. Anybody know what's going on?
6/4/2014 10:44 PM
Probably user error. Load new file, download recruit data, have another shot of tequila, check all your filters, make sure you don't have flags checked, **** your wife, then see if it works.
6/4/2014 11:21 PM
Posted by bjschumacher on 6/4/2014 11:21:00 PM (view original):
Probably user error. Load new file, download recruit data, have another shot of tequila, check all your filters, make sure you don't have flags checked, **** your wife, then see if it works.
Thanks for the advice --- followed your steps exactly and now I don't give two ***** if it works!
6/5/2014 2:00 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.