Gridiron Dynasty 3.1 - User Interface Upgrade Topic

Suckered by WIS again.  Quit after the 2.0 debacle.  Came back for the free season last fall.  Initially swamped by the increased complexity, but figured it out enough to play the game and have a little fun.  Added a second team and just bought a ten-pack.  WHAM!!!!  Ha, ha....we're changing the game again.  Thanks for the money, sucker.

A refund...not in the form of credits for another game....would seem to be in order.  If I order a pepperoni pizza, like it, and order another one Pizza Hut doesn't come out halfway through my meal, take away the pepperoni and give me a mushroom pizza, and then tell me the other pizza I ordered will now be mushroom, too. 

4/25/2014 3:53 PM
What you need to do is make it better for a coach to keep his job when doing a rebuild at the D1 level instead of worrying about this junk at D3. I have taken Auburn up in the rankings every season and because of your stupid *** engine and losing to these stupid *** sim team on my last game of the season, cost me a chance at a good bowl game and will cost me my job. I guess I will have to post this Oriolfan on the topic board since you idiots do not know how to respond to any of our support tickets. I tell you what, I just lost my job back in January and could really use one, why don't you employee me and I will make sure all the customers tickets would be responded to in a quick manner. But you need to fix the job security crap when people are trying to build up a team instead of them losing their jobs once the team has a full roster.
4/25/2014 5:13 PM
What is the difference in what you are wanting to do and the "Basic" setting in the 3.0 right now? If a person in D3 doesn't know the game well enough then they shouldn't switch over to the "Advance" mode. Y'all just keep doing crap that makes no sense what-so-ever.
4/25/2014 5:32 PM
Posted by ginobili04 on 4/25/2014 5:32:00 PM (view original):
What is the difference in what you are wanting to do and the "Basic" setting in the 3.0 right now? If a person in D3 doesn't know the game well enough then they shouldn't switch over to the "Advance" mode. Y'all just keep doing crap that makes no sense what-so-ever.
Hit the nail right on the head.
4/25/2014 9:41 PM
As a huge d3 fan , I will wait to pass judgement.  They have to do something to bring in new blood. Who the hell wants to play mostly AI teams. if you're going to destroy someone it's a lot more fun destroying someone who feels the pain   .
4/25/2014 9:45 PM
Like when I beat jf's Colorado team in the playoffs in my first ever season in GD. At that time, I didn't realize how sweet that was. :)
4/25/2014 10:50 PM
Posted by ginobili04 on 4/25/2014 5:13:00 PM (view original):
What you need to do is make it better for a coach to keep his job when doing a rebuild at the D1 level instead of worrying about this junk at D3. I have taken Auburn up in the rankings every season and because of your stupid *** engine and losing to these stupid *** sim team on my last game of the season, cost me a chance at a good bowl game and will cost me my job. I guess I will have to post this Oriolfan on the topic board since you idiots do not know how to respond to any of our support tickets. I tell you what, I just lost my job back in January and could really use one, why don't you employee me and I will make sure all the customers tickets would be responded to in a quick manner. But you need to fix the job security crap when people are trying to build up a team instead of them losing their jobs once the team has a full roster.
Employee is not a verb.  Sorry please apply again later.
4/26/2014 12:00 AM

Quote post by lvnwrth on 4/25/2014 3:53:00 PM:

A refund...not in the form of credits for another game....would seem to be in order.  If I order a pepperoni pizza, like it, and order another one Pizza Hut doesn't come out halfway through my meal, take away the pepperoni and give me a mushroom pizza, and then tell me the other pizza I ordered will now be mushroom, too. 

The best analogy yet.  You won today.  Congrats.
4/26/2014 12:09 AM
Posted by ddingo on 4/26/2014 12:00:00 AM (view original):
I was on a rant, just let it be!!!
4/26/2014 11:55 AM
Posted by ginobili04 on 4/26/2014 11:55:00 AM (view original):
Use of excessive punctuation will result in a 3 month delay in reviewing your application.
4/26/2014 3:27 PM
+1
4/26/2014 11:45 PM
Posted by ddingo on 4/26/2014 3:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ginobili04 on 4/26/2014 11:55:00 AM (view original):
Use of excessive punctuation will result in a 3 month delay in reviewing your application.
Okay sorry.
4/27/2014 12:13 AM
I have to agree with that, I thought that was what Basic and Advanced modes were for??  I have been considering adding a D3 team but now I'm not sure if I want to even mess with it.   I can't comprehend why you want to **** off the veteran coaches that keep buying 5 and 10 packs in lieu of handful of one and dones.  What happens when the newbies want to move up, do we now dumb down DII for them so they can compete there as well?  Where does it stop?  I liked the idea of an advanced and basic mode, that way each coach can choose how in depth they want to be.  If you are going to tell DIII coaches to like it or leave it....you better be prepared for the latter!!
4/27/2014 12:27 AM
Posted by jhunterz on 4/27/2014 12:27:00 AM (view original):
I have to agree with that, I thought that was what Basic and Advanced modes were for??  I have been considering adding a D3 team but now I'm not sure if I want to even mess with it.   I can't comprehend why you want to **** off the veteran coaches that keep buying 5 and 10 packs in lieu of handful of one and dones.  What happens when the newbies want to move up, do we now dumb down DII for them so they can compete there as well?  Where does it stop?  I liked the idea of an advanced and basic mode, that way each coach can choose how in depth they want to be.  If you are going to tell DIII coaches to like it or leave it....you better be prepared for the latter!!
exactly
4/27/2014 1:19 AM
"I have to agree with that, I thought that was what Basic and Advanced modes were for??"

Just that - that's all that this is about - ALL WIS needed to do was to produce an idiot proof beginners guide and that is your development right there. Leave the choice with the CLIENT
4/27/2014 2:29 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...11 Next ▸
Gridiron Dynasty 3.1 - User Interface Upgrade Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.