Test/Practice Games Topic

I know it's been discussed before but I haven't seen any concrete information about the future of this feature. 

In the BETA version, we used to be able to schedule a test game against an opponent. Is this feature ever going to exist in the current engine?

7/8/2014 1:20 PM
Posted by cjsweat on 7/8/2014 1:20:00 PM (view original):

I know it's been discussed before but I haven't seen any concrete information about the future of this feature. 

In the BETA version, we used to be able to schedule a test game against an opponent. Is this feature ever going to exist in the current engine?

Last I heard was no, though it may be implemented in some form to run tests against your own team.
7/8/2014 1:25 PM
Posted by mgm0461 on 7/8/2014 1:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cjsweat on 7/8/2014 1:20:00 PM (view original):

Last I heard was no, though it may be implemented in some form to run tests against your own team.
this.  I don't think they could figure out how to practice against your opponent without using the current lineup and gameplan eg..stock the opponent with a generic gameplan.  The problem was we could actually keep running the test game function and see EXACTLY what gameplan our opponent was up to. If they changed we knew it. so it came down to who could make the last switch at 2:37 AM.  It was nuts.

What we will get is the ability to test our offense vs our own defense.  Very useful.  Can figure out what our optimal pass ranges with our current qb's will be, optimal outside/inside run etc. etc.  

I CAN"T WAIT TO GET THIS FEATURE BACK!!!
7/8/2014 1:45 PM
Being able to practice against myself would be awesome. I'd love to have a practice team feature, and actually be able to test certain gameplans.
7/8/2014 1:49 PM
Test/Practice Games Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.