same problem here
7/25/2014 2:41 PM
This is a very nice feature that helps me visualize what actually happened on the field during a game, thanks! I do like the comments about adding some enhancements, especially down markers, that would really be nice. The only problem that I have had with this feature is that I never get the last play of the game, the timer just gets caught in a loop and the play never advances.
7/25/2014 4:27 PM
Could you please check my support ticket I sent in to you guys a few weeks ago. I had the same problem happen today and need this issue addressed.
8/21/2014 9:16 AM
This doesn't seem to be working today. Anyone else having problems? 
9/24/2014 8:16 AM
A different color bar for penalties would be nice.
11/6/2014 3:39 PM
I can't get WIScast to work for my overnight game in Leahy. I click "Start Game" and nothing happens. Using Chrome.
12/3/2014 10:47 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Thanks for verifying it's not just me caesari.

I'm still having the same issue once every few days, but only at the end of the first half. On the mid-day cycle it's consistently been working fine for me.
12/11/2014 10:28 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.