Was something tweaked? Topic

My offense at UCLA the first two games of the season threw for 1094 yards 8 TDs and 0 INTs. Today they played a lesser talented team than the day before and threw 0 TDs and 5 INTs. What's the deal with that? Anyone else have the same problem today?
7/14/2014 2:55 PM
The game is still f up. That should never have happend. My K missed 3 in the last 2 seasons. All games w/EXgames. This season my k misses 5 in the first 4 games w/3 EXgames. That should have never happend either. There is no rime or resin for him to miss any K with in 50. Now he is making them left and right like he should.

Some thing is different that is for sure

7/14/2014 3:28 PM
Maybe you played a "Lesser talented" team that defensed your pass happy offense much better than your first two opponents did...
Its very easy to look to blame WIS when we dont get the results we expect
7/14/2014 10:46 PM
rime
resin

These words do not mean what you think they mean.

Also, sports? Weird things happen. Can you imagine if you had Giancarlo Stanton in a WiS Home Run Derby and needed just one HR in a round to advance and didn't get it? You'd be screaming that something was wrong with the engine.

The long shot has to come in once in a while.
7/14/2014 11:16 PM
Posted by trmcco2 on 7/14/2014 10:46:00 PM (view original):
Maybe you played a "Lesser talented" team that defensed your pass happy offense much better than your first two opponents did...
Its very easy to look to blame WIS when we dont get the results we expect
No offense, you did play the pass game very well. I was just stating that AM IMO had a more talented team. I guess Miss St has a more talented coach. I just couldn't see how we threw over 1000 yards and no INTs in the first two games and then was completely shut down this game.
7/14/2014 11:37 PM
Posted by amorak on 7/14/2014 11:16:00 PM (view original):
rime
resin

These words do not mean what you think they mean.

Also, sports? Weird things happen. Can you imagine if you had Giancarlo Stanton in a WiS Home Run Derby and needed just one HR in a round to advance and didn't get it? You'd be screaming that something was wrong with the engine.

The long shot has to come in once in a while.
But not against me, it should come for me.
7/14/2014 11:38 PM
Your QB's formation IQ is horrid compared to the team you just played. Its why you threw so many picks. It will probably happen again this season to you as you play more upper classmen laden defensive teams.
7/15/2014 7:47 AM
My 2nd half QB formation IQ is 71 and he threw two picks. I just put my RS sophomore on today's game as the starter.
7/15/2014 2:21 PM
Was something tweaked? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.