Does anyone have a roster management excel workbook out, like Maddiesdad's, but recent?  
7/15/2014 4:31 PM
One from ibstrummin is available at gdreports.com

http://gdreports.com/tools/index.htm
7/15/2014 7:23 PM
how exactly does ibstrummin spreadsheet work? Is it supposed to pull in your team data from the website, or do you have to manually put in the info?
7/16/2014 5:32 PM
Not sure I could not get it to work right the last time I tried it. 
7/16/2014 7:20 PM
you gotta copy & paste or manually enter. 
7/16/2014 7:55 PM
Only problem I ever had with his spreadsheet was that you had to copy and paste each individual player. I played around with it so that you could copy and paste the whole group at once ( all RB.s, all LB's, etc...) I think I still have a copy of it somewhere if anybody is interested. I know I have a recruiting one that like his has the guess ratings built in. If anybody is interested let me know and I can send it to them.
7/17/2014 11:18 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.