I thought players didn't leave anymore Topic

My top RB by far just sent me a letter telling me he was leaving from Florida. I just got the team yesterday and he is leaving today. What the crap? Does this happen often?
9/7/2014 12:40 AM
It seems to happen once in a while when a new coach takes over a team. I have had it happen a couple of times- once when I took over a new team and once when I had already been there several seasons.
9/7/2014 12:47 AM
I had a SR LB leave last season because he was not starting in his SO and JR seasons. He was to start his SR season but he had no way of knowing that.
9/7/2014 3:30 AM
Yea this guy was my rating at an 84 to where my next backup was an 80. That is a big drop and will hurt.
9/7/2014 5:49 AM
just happened to me too.  my rs senior running back just sent me a letter and quit.  he was to start as well.  this was in D2
9/7/2014 7:11 AM
This is a different (although the effect is similar) issue than the one that was "turned off".  In the past a large group of players would leave early for the NFL.  That was turned off.

Leaving due to lack of playing time, or a new coach is still in the game.
9/7/2014 10:01 AM
I thought players didn't leave anymore Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.