Guess Camp/Hayes + A Personal Note Topic

Sorry for the late notice. They were posted on Saturday.  My real life job has kept me very busy this weekend.

On a personal note - I doubt I'll be hanging around the forums much anymore.  The game - or more precisely, the developers' lack of communication / ongoing improvement to the game - have finally burnt me out.  The GUESS reports will continue to run, since the whole process is automated.  I appreciate the ad clicks and donations, because those pay for my hosting costs.  I will try to log on to the forum to post the notices, but won't be actively reading the forums.

If you have a question for me, send a site mail.  I will turn the email notifications back on, so I'll know there's something waiting.

9/8/2014 10:33 AM
I for one have appreciated all you have done.
9/8/2014 10:51 AM
Thank you so much. Your ingenuity has made this game much better for so many of us.
9/8/2014 1:05 PM
Thank you, you have made this game much better than it should be!!
9/8/2014 1:58 PM
Thanks for all you do and have done.

This post should make WiS ashamed -- if a serious player like bhazlewood is disillusioned, there's clearly something wrong with the way this game is administered. If it's being administered at all.
9/8/2014 2:11 PM
Sad day for GD/WIS.

Thanks for being one of the bright spots of the game.
9/8/2014 2:46 PM
Thanks, always look forward to seeing the GUESS reports!
9/8/2014 2:51 PM
Thanks Bob for all that you do.
9/8/2014 3:30 PM
I have issued black arm bands to wear and all my players will put "BH" on the backs of their helmets. You are appreciated by the community Bob.
9/8/2014 3:52 PM
Ouch, this stings!!!!!
9/8/2014 4:18 PM
We love you man!!!
9/8/2014 5:47 PM
Thanks for all the effort and time you have put into this game for the enjoyment of the rest of us!!   Much appreciated!!
9/8/2014 6:25 PM
WIS should hire you and make you in charge of the game. Thanks for all you do to make the game better
9/8/2014 8:10 PM
Thank you Bob!!
9/8/2014 8:31 PM
Thanxs Bob, course if Hoops had something like the GUESS reports then maybe I would have stuck with that. your reports are invaluable
9/8/2014 9:23 PM
12 Next ▸
Guess Camp/Hayes + A Personal Note Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.