Recruiting vs Sims Topic

Anyway to estimate how much sims have spent, or how much it would take to knock them off? Especially closer to signing day?

Secondary question how much more is a CV worth compared to a HC HV?
9/23/2014 12:43 PM
No because SIMS  have unlimited cash. That is why you need to knock them off early. Once they are gone they are gone. I wouldn't even try after say 4 cycles past the 24 hr cycle.
9/23/2014 6:05 PM
You can still knock them off after day into the second day of recruiting - just costs you more than knocking them off in the first few cycles after the 24-hour period
9/23/2014 10:46 PM
I've done it in day 3 or 4 with 15 CVs all at once. Can't remember which level it was. I think D1AA. It can be done if you give it the big blast.
9/23/2014 10:51 PM
I just swayed a SimAI recruit starting at 9 a.m. immediately before signings began and signed him at 9 p.m. the day of signings (12 hour time period).  It took 1 AC scout and 18 CVs.  The last cycle I did 5 CVs, so somewhere between 14 and 18 made it happen.
9/24/2014 9:16 PM
All the recruiting guides seem to say avoid recruiting against sims. How do you know if a sim is recruiting a player? Is it because the recruit is considering that school that you know he's being recruited by it?
9/25/2014 11:14 AM
Posted by dcjayb on 9/25/2014 11:14:00 AM (view original):
All the recruiting guides seem to say avoid recruiting against sims. How do you know if a sim is recruiting a player? Is it because the recruit is considering that school that you know he's being recruited by it?
That's correct.

It should also be noted in this era of 1/3 full worlds, recruiting against sims is inevitable for any program that doesn't have top-level vision.
9/25/2014 12:25 PM
Recruiting vs Sims Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.