Since WIS "forces" us to take a D3 team when we join a new world, WHY will they not let you import you Game Plans from the Worlds you are in?
11/17/2014 3:47 PM
I'm hoping that they realize this experiment didn't work and allow advanced game plans and playbooks back into D3. Clearly when you're only adding 10-15 new coaches each season (some of which are veterans), "simple" clearly didn't bring enough new coaches into GD to offset the veterans that were lost. I wouldn't mind coming back to D3, but it's a ghost town these days and I hate the lack of control.
11/17/2014 10:36 PM
To answer your question, all of your game plans and play books will be there when you move up to D2.
11/17/2014 10:38 PM
Yeah, but I hate the controlling nature of Sim.  I hope I can beat a couple of teams, and the Sims on my schedule.
11/18/2014 10:14 AM
Posted by chetty1963 on 11/17/2014 10:36:00 PM (view original):
I'm hoping that they realize this experiment didn't work and allow advanced game plans and playbooks back into D3. Clearly when you're only adding 10-15 new coaches each season (some of which are veterans), "simple" clearly didn't bring enough new coaches into GD to offset the veterans that were lost. I wouldn't mind coming back to D3, but it's a ghost town these days and I hate the lack of control.
I check in about once a month looking to see if they fixed this "improvement".  I would return in a second if division 3 was restored!  I doubt it will ever happen though.  
11/20/2014 12:55 AM
I hate D3, and HOPE the requirements for D2 are the same!  My team should be decent, but they do not function well under pressure it seems!
11/20/2014 11:23 AM
Veteran coaches should not be forced to start at D3 in additional worlds (with this stupid dumbed down version in place).

Now that I've moved up to D2...I don't think I'd move back to my old D3 team......I built it from nothing...now it is nothing again and I just don't have the desire to build it back, now that I'm building this D2 team.
11/21/2014 7:03 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.