Don't look or cheat!!! Topic

Your team's name and colors are on your team page header.. In fact, every team you look at..

There's a background with yard markers,right? What yard line are you viewing from? What's your vantage point?

No cheating!! Reply with your own or your opponents yard line.

Winner gets 5 free seasons. No just kidding. You just get adoration from your fellow coaches.
11/25/2014 11:36 PM
I believe it is the 35 yard line, and a high sideline angle.  Now I am going to look to see how wrong I am.

This is actually a question that evokes a remark.  I only noticed the background about three weeks ago, and I have been playing since 2008.  Prior to that, the name and colors was all I had ever seen!

11/26/2014 7:37 AM
Actually only five yards off from a purest standpoint (or depending on the spot, and replay booth I could be correct).  But how long has that been there?  Have I been that obtuse for nearly seven years?
11/26/2014 7:40 AM
Ha, all I can get is the 40, with Missouri-Rolla, since it is the same for everyone.

As the color is given as gray even though they have always been green and gold

Not to mention they changed their school name to Missouri Science and Technology over 10 years ago

11/26/2014 9:11 AM
I would say it's not either the 35 nor the 40.  Precisely....
11/26/2014 12:24 PM
And the replay booth indicates the spot is......
11/26/2014 1:34 PM
Going with the 38...
11/26/2014 4:07 PM
Don't look or cheat!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.