Next Season Non Conf Scheduling Topic

• Removed the season reservation requirement for Non-Conference Scheduling, Redshirts, and Rescinding Scholarships

Am I wrong but doesnt this mean that I should be able to schedule non conference games for next season without already being renewed for next season?

3/15/2015 3:20 PM
Pretty sure, yes
3/15/2015 3:59 PM
I thought so, but I am not able to schedule non conference games. Says I need to have a season reserved.
3/15/2015 4:15 PM
Posted by indiansrck27 on 3/15/2015 4:15:00 PM (view original):
I thought so, but I am not able to schedule non conference games. Says I need to have a season reserved.
I was given the same message. I did now put another season on and can now schedule. I actually was able to send you an invite, I don't know on your end if its acceptable or not.

Like so many WIS games, its working as intended.
3/15/2015 4:52 PM
Submitted a ticket:

3/15/2015 4:19 PM indiansrck27
Hi. I am under the impression I am able to schedule non conference games, RS, and Rescind scholarships even though I am not renewed for next season according to the update, but I am not able to do so. Just trying to figure out the truth here on the matter.

Removed the season reservation requirement for Non-Conference Scheduling, Redshirts, and Rescinding Scholarships

OR 

In order to challenge other schools or to receive challenges from other schools, 
for non-conference games for next season, you must have at least 1 season available for this school.

To add seasons, click here >
3/15/2015 9:31 PM Customer Support
Hi Michael,

We had an issue which requires an update to fix.

Until this update goes out, you can renew the team for another season, make any changes you wish, and then un-renew the season.

Thank you.
3/15/2015 11:34 PM
Next Season Non Conf Scheduling Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.