GUESS Reports - Season 75 Topic

Rockne Season 75 is now online.  If your Rockne home page doesn't say Season 75, please refresh your page.

I can't emphasize enough how much I appreciate those of you who take a few extra seconds to click on the ads on the world home page, or go above and beyond by donations via PayPal or WIS Gift Certificates.  YOUR support is what keeps the GUESS reports coming every month.

And just in time for the holiday season - the GUESS REPORTS SHOPPING MALL is back.  Looking for a Kindle Fire?  There's a link right at the top to Amazon.  All of the stores in the mall are commissioned sales ads, so I get paid a pittance if I help them separate you from your hard-earned money.  But if you're gonna spend it anyway, check this page out and see if there's someplace you were already gonna go blow a wad of cash.
11/23/2011 7:17 PM
Home page refreshed but none of the report pages are filling for me :(
11/23/2011 7:47 PM
Is it just me, or do the links go to blank pages ?  We ALL appreciate ur hard work, bob !!!
11/23/2011 7:49 PM
Yep, just blank pages and me clicking the refresh button over and over...
11/23/2011 7:52 PM
Me too all blank pages
11/23/2011 8:07 PM
I see the problem -- looks like I put a - in the link where a = should have been.  I'll fix that right now.  Sorry!!!!

You may have to refresh your page (F5) to get the fixed page to re-load.

11/23/2011 8:36 PM (edited)
Thanks, Bob.  You're the greatest !!
11/23/2011 8:55 PM
11/23/2011 9:00 PM
Great job as always Bob!!  Appreciate your efforts!!
11/24/2011 10:00 AM
GUESS Reports - Season 75 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.