New Show Time Topic

There will likely be a show tomorrow and it will be at the normal time of 3:00PM.

However, starting next week, we will move to a new time....during the evening. Still working on an exact time but this should certainly be more consistent than what we've been doing. If you have suggestions, feel free to sitemail. 
5/5/2015 10:58 PM
FYI - No show today. I am slammed and I doubt I can get away from work. Postponing to tomorrow. 
5/6/2015 2:27 PM
Show is scheduled for 3:00PM EST today. Coachjamest will be joining us for an interview. 
5/7/2015 9:34 AM
5/7/2015 2:15 PM
Glad I could be your inspiration to succeed coachjamest. Sorry I did predict against you more times than not. I will admit, I wasn't entirely sold but you did a great job this season. Congrats on your title!

5/7/2015 5:09 PM
Good show, and a nice interview with Coach James.

I found out the real reason for the change in James job security while I was playing croquet with some friends in Gadsden this morning. I don't know if you guys are aware of this but my good friend Cbfan18 is a JSU alumni and a huge supporter of the program there, he thought that I had been forced out because of the joke that I made about the Deans wife at the athletic banquet after my last season. I can't help it if she looks like Tammy Faye and laughs like the AFLAC duck! Anyway it was all a misunderstanding and I've straightened everyone out, Cbfan meant well and he has nothing against Coach James personally, he was just trying to stick up for an old noodling bud. The good news is that while talking to Cbfan to clear things up I was able to set a fishing date with him before the start of next season. So if you happen to see two noodle heads wearing nothing but speedo's and "Cocky" ball caps cruising the Tennessee River near the Nachez Trace bridge in a lime green Jon Boat, **** crow real loud and throw up a howdy doody wave and we'll answer in kind. I hope this clears the air a little.
5/8/2015 10:05 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself Pete. I'm going to be wearing "Cocky" across the butt of my speedos too just so they know we are JSU guys.
5/19/2015 9:08 PM
New Show Time Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.