Season 112 Shows Topic

Oh I will always be wrong, but I won't be picking Texas EVERY season.
6/28/2015 9:42 PM
Just like you said after the first season of doing D1. I can take criticism. Now you as the host of the show is going to have to learn to take criticism as well, because not everyone is going to agree with what you say or pick. Love the show but I will critique you on the things I don't like.
6/28/2015 9:54 PM
Posted by cfbfan18 on 6/28/2015 9:54:00 PM (view original):
Just like you said after the first season of doing D1. I can take criticism. Now you as the host of the show is going to have to learn to take criticism as well, because not everyone is going to agree with what you say or pick. Love the show but I will critique you on the things I don't like.
It's one thing to critique someone, it's another thing to disregard the hours of work they put into a show at no cost to the listener. I don't mind criticism, in fact, I ask and thrive on it. However, what you offered was far from criticism. 
6/28/2015 10:29 PM
Here is my two cents on the rankings. Remember it is like really life only one team has gone wire to wire number 1. So just because he said Texas is the best team does not mean they will win it.
6/29/2015 12:36 AM
Well he is saying Texas has the best shot to win it given their situation. Cfbfan you're one of best coaches in the game, but look who Notre Dame has to go through just to make it to the conference title game. Look at any SEC team, even the Big East is a strong conference now. 

Texas has one other team that can really match them right now talent wise. The Big Ten alone has like six teams that could actually win the conference if the cards play out right.  Anyone can look at the conferences and see, USC and Texas have the easiest roads to the title game with decent scheduling. His rankings go off how he expects teams to finish.

Texas has one of the top three rosters every year with less competition. They should be picked probably 50% of the time based on those stats alone. Add in coaching ability and its probably way higher. Just predictions though boys, that's why they lace them up!! 
6/29/2015 11:02 AM
I finally got a chance to listen to the show and I just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Yatzr, great interview CJ and I hope that you have him on the show again sometime. If it were not for his tools I'm pretty sure I would only have one team, if I had more they would without a doubt all be terrible. Great job as always, thanks for taking the time to do all of this research and keeping us informed about what is happening in the Wilkinson World!
6/30/2015 1:30 PM
Posted by pete_61 on 6/30/2015 1:30:00 PM (view original):
I finally got a chance to listen to the show and I just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Yatzr, great interview CJ and I hope that you have him on the show again sometime. If it were not for his tools I'm pretty sure I would only have one team, if I had more they would without a doubt all be terrible. Great job as always, thanks for taking the time to do all of this research and keeping us informed about what is happening in the Wilkinson World!
Thanks Pete! Yatzr was an incredible guest. Hoping to have him on more often. 
6/30/2015 3:14 PM
Just listened to the cast. Great job. I think your analysis of USC is right on the money. Lost too many seniors. Solid but not exceptional. Last year's team was a lot better.
6/30/2015 7:46 PM
When is the next show CJ?  I know you are moving soon, just curious if you were going to get one in before the big move.
7/1/2015 12:13 AM
Posted by phimutau on 7/1/2015 12:13:00 AM (view original):
When is the next show CJ?  I know you are moving soon, just curious if you were going to get one in before the big move.
Going to try and get a short one in tomorrow. Probably will be early evening around 5PM. No show this weekend however. 
7/1/2015 12:34 AM
Posted by cjsweat on 7/1/2015 12:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by phimutau on 7/1/2015 12:13:00 AM (view original):
Going to try and get a short one in tomorrow. Probably will be early evening around 5PM. No show this weekend however. 
Are you moving to Texas? ?? ;)
7/1/2015 12:41 AM
Show will be at 9PM tonight. Won't be very long. Will post link later. 

Topics: 
  • cfbfan and I make up. 
  • Jim Harbaugh. Did he destroy Michigan football today? 
  • Who's Hot and Who's Not? (New game where I'll discuss biggest surprises and disappointments) 
  • New Championship Predictions for 1A and 1AA
7/1/2015 3:52 PM
Macdee... hope you join us in the OVC!  
7/1/2015 7:34 PM
7/1/2015 8:16 PM
prob going to the A10 to help build that one up. If I did it would be samford for OVC and UNH for the A10.
7/1/2015 8:52 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Season 112 Shows Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.