Hello guys !!!
I leave my beloved Buckeyes and the game, i take a break so will have more time
for other activites at home .
I wanted to leave before last season but i decided to stay at least 1 more cause i thought i had a chance for another championship ... Finally i lost in the title game .
I decided at the last minute to not renew my job with the Buckeyes ... When i decided to post on the conference board it was to late, i did nt have access anymore so i post here .

To ez, tke, husker, fortune, cfb, birtbag i say : Au revoir !!!
I will miss you guys !!!
The B1G is a VERY competive conference with so classy coaches ... Wish you the very best in life and in this game !!!
Also thanks for your support during my 15 seasons with the Buckeyes ... It has been a nice run with pretty good results i think .

Thanks to all my WIS friends in the other conferences ... See you guys !!!
Wish you the very best too !!!

To all of you, take care and god bless !!!

Harry ( roxy11 )
7/16/2015 7:49 AM
Sorry to see a top coach and a real gent leave the game. Hope to see you back one day soon.
7/16/2015 1:08 PM
See you when you come back my friend. Have fun with the family. Go BUCKS!!!! and never give up.
7/16/2015 4:45 PM
Hated to see you go Harry. GL with the real world and hope to see you back in the B1G soon.
7/22/2015 5:05 PM
See you later Roxy! Please come back soon!
7/22/2015 11:39 PM
Godspeed Harry. You are a gentleman of style and grace. We will miss you and the competition!
7/24/2015 4:41 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.