Signups continue for write-ups this season. Have a decent list compiled so far but would like to see another coach or two from DIA... cmon mid major guys... lets hear from you!!!
7/23/2015 11:42 PM
Also, guys who are on the list I will be sending a mass sitemail to you all as we get closer with additional information and the week(s) planned for your writing
7/23/2015 11:44 PM
Final day to sign up to do write-ups for Wilkinson Weekly. Here is a great chance to be part of cj's Media Poll and if you like to write blogs this could be fun for you, sitemail me if you're interested. I will be setting and sending out the schedule later this evening.
7/29/2015 9:49 AM
Also threw a rant up on the website so check it out and feel free to provide your input if you want
7/29/2015 12:18 PM
Can you post a link to the website, justaguy?  Thanks!
7/31/2015 3:05 PM
7/31/2015 3:44 PM
first featured games are up
7/31/2015 8:01 PM
Our first writer of the season has posted the featured games for tomorrow. Check out the write-ups now!
8/2/2015 9:39 PM
Fantastic Job Horvie!
8/2/2015 9:56 PM
New featured games up, written by our second author of the season!
8/3/2015 9:49 PM
Awesome write-up!  Should be noted that the D1AA games are for Week 5.  Maybe the Week 5 writer can submit 2 different games?
8/4/2015 1:49 AM
Great write ups. Keep up the good work.
8/4/2015 2:22 AM
Posted by deenhorvie on 8/4/2015 1:49:00 AM (view original):
Awesome write-up!  Should be noted that the D1AA games are for Week 5.  Maybe the Week 5 writer can submit 2 different games?
Oh geez, didn't even notice. Thanks for the catch deenhorvie... some editor I am. I will talk to tomorrows author... we will still probably just go as normal or if he wants to still do one or both of those games he can present his own writeups and if he predicts something different maybe they can do a head to head for those games or something.
8/4/2015 9:20 AM
My apologies to the readers of Wilkinson Weekly and Orangepace for my D1AA predictions.  WHOOPS!  Promise to do better next time!
8/4/2015 6:43 PM
Bomber, no need to apologize.  Your writing was solid and you should be known here-forth as Nostra-Bombus!  You picked the 2 premier matchups a full week before the games, which can be quite balsy considering that both Holy Cross and Duquesne had very tough matchups.  

I post frequently around here and enjoy all that CJ and JAG have done for us the last few seasons, which has fortunately spurned off two other blogs from tampafla and bama2448.  Each of your contributions to the game for the benefit of us fans/coaches, has no doubt made Wilkinson the #1 World in GD.  To lose your contributions would be seriously deflating, so unfortunately, I will hunt you down if you choose to stop!!!

Matchups have been submitted and I'm sure will be up shortly.  I post around here frequently and have been on the CJSweat show a few times, contributing nothing useful.  Hopefully you'll enjoy my contributions this week.  Enjoy.  
8/4/2015 8:52 PM
123 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.