Wilkinson News & Notes Topic

Just updated this on the front page. Looks a little bit different. Merry Christmas. 

mizzoucj.wix.com/wilkinsoncentral
12/24/2015 8:41 PM
Cj thank you for what you do man. It adds a whole new element to the game that I suspect keeps a lot of coaches playing.

That being said I was wondering, not complaining mind you, if there was a way to make the recruiting page on wilkinson central phone friendly. As it is when I try to see the page the names of the players appear as they should but the conference ranking and position is all out of whack and it all populates on the top 10 or so recruits.

As I said not so much complaining, more just observing and bringing it to your attention.
12/28/2015 1:41 PM
Posted by spcbuzzard on 12/28/2015 1:41:00 PM (view original):
Cj thank you for what you do man. It adds a whole new element to the game that I suspect keeps a lot of coaches playing.

That being said I was wondering, not complaining mind you, if there was a way to make the recruiting page on wilkinson central phone friendly. As it is when I try to see the page the names of the players appear as they should but the conference ranking and position is all out of whack and it all populates on the top 10 or so recruits.

As I said not so much complaining, more just observing and bringing it to your attention.
I can try changing the format of the page from a table to something else... unfortunately with the site design... or maybe our host site, I have noticed the mobile version isn't real good.

Also featured games and top 25 predictions are up for DIA and DIAA
12/28/2015 10:16 PM
Featured games are up for 1A
12/28/2015 11:03 PM
Sorry guys, I didn't know I wouldn't be able to update from mobile devices. I only have an I pad and phone at home. I have a computer at school. Since I'm not teaching for two weeks it's been hard.
12/30/2015 12:39 AM
Posted by kneeneighbor on 12/30/2015 12:39:00 AM (view original):
Sorry guys, I didn't know I wouldn't be able to update from mobile devices. I only have an I pad and phone at home. I have a computer at school. Since I'm not teaching for two weeks it's been hard.
Not a problem man, life happens. Just glad and thankful you're willing to do it!
12/30/2015 10:57 AM
I go back to work on the 4th and will be much more consistant then. For now it's just days where I stop over at my parents or am in the building for a basketball game.
12/30/2015 1:02 PM
bump since this thread has link to Wilk Central
1/24/2016 8:25 PM
Wilkinson News & Notes Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.