Season 120 Shows Topic

Show will be tomorrow at 7 PM EST.

Link will be available at 6:45PM
3/22/2016 7:58 PM
For what it's worth I said my team didn't deserve to be in the NC game for 1) we lost 18 recruits the season before and 2) we lost by 17 points and didn't even give Texas any competition. I however did go on the Big12 chat and congratulated bkdries on winning yet another championship. So I hope you wasn't complaining about me when we lost when I mentioned we didn't deserved to be playing in the NC this past season. Just so we get this straight.
3/23/2016 10:16 PM
Posted by cfbfan18 on 3/23/2016 10:16:00 PM (view original):
For what it's worth I said my team didn't deserve to be in the NC game for 1) we lost 18 recruits the season before and 2) we lost by 17 points and didn't even give Texas any competition. I however did go on the Big12 chat and congratulated bkdries on winning yet another championship. So I hope you wasn't complaining about me when we lost when I mentioned we didn't deserved to be playing in the NC this past season. Just so we get this straight.
No. Not complaining about any particular coach. Just commenting on what I've seen happen throughout worlds.
3/23/2016 10:28 PM
Posted by cjsweat on 3/23/2016 10:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cfbfan18 on 3/23/2016 10:16:00 PM (view original):
No. Not complaining about any particular coach. Just commenting on what I've seen happen throughout worlds.
Well I did say that we didn't deserve to be in that game, because I didn't think the team was NC material. So I figured that comment was about me since I said we didn't deserve to be in there and lost by 17 made it even worse.Got lucky on a few games and it helped get me there. I did however offer a home and home rivalry to Texas, because to be the best you have to beat the best and he is clearly the best D1 coach in Wilkinson right now. I would just like to see how my team is compared to his in the regular season and not hope to go undefeated to play him in the NC game. He is straight up #BeastMode
3/23/2016 10:55 PM
Great show tonight CJ. Enjoyed listening on replay and reading through the chat.. Some quick responses to things that happened in the chat or were said on the show:
  1. @Hitman - Syracuse is going to the Elite 8. #hatersgonnahate! St. Mary's lost to an 18-14 Pepperdine twice and play in the WCC. When the committee is arguing over the Last Four, they know damn well that those teams are all so bunched together. 'Cuse was favored in the opening round. They belong as much as any of the schmucks that were left out. Enjoy the ride!
  2. @CJ - I don't think fumbles to be all that overrated in real life. Tiki Barber, Ameer Abdullah and Mike Vick disagree with you. Do you think Tiki Barbers early career struggles didn't influence a Vegas spread?
  3. @CJ - I agree with you there should be some more "competitiveness." I'm all for giving respect where due when the game is over.. but I'm bringing the heat, so your team better man up. I know the rest of my OVC mates are that way too. RL does get in the way sometimes and I even apologized for not putting my gameplan in vs. Jacksonville St last season. Extenuating circumstances what they were, I felt bad for not giving him my best so that he could get a gauge of how great his team was. Once those circumstances settled (thanks again to that damn police officer!), I had 3 losses. Even given the circumstances, I was ******! Anthony knows what I'm talking about. #BetterBringYourA+game... or your going to get embarrassed! ;)
  4. @Hitman - #StayInYourLane - Well played good sir!
  5. @Anthony - I'm learning the 3-4 defense here at Ohio State. You bring that strong *** offense of yours to Columbus! I need to test this thing out!
3/23/2016 11:00 PM
Love the post-show responses OP. Might steal your idea next time I miss a show!
3/23/2016 11:13 PM
A couple of comments from the show:

1. GD 1.0 was not just running 100% of the time. There was a lot of that, undoubtedly, but there were innovative coaches running pass-heavy offenses and winning multiple NCs or running balanced offenses to dominate their respective world/division. It's just that most coaches didn't have the capacity to figure out how to win NCs, much less with something other than an all-run attack. Just wanted to tamp down the common misconception that running was the only way to win. It was the most common, but not the only.

2. If Massachusetts and Northeastern are on a recruit with Sacred Heart, they actually have a 0% chance of signing that recruit. #CheckYourMath
3/24/2016 12:12 AM
Your sponser: http://www.byersauto.com/ <--- go Awags!
3/24/2016 12:55 AM
Math is fundamental Aaron! 60% of the time your math is correct everytime!
3/24/2016 1:13 AM
Tonight is the ROAST! So, here is how this is going to work:

Show will start at 7PM EST. Link will be posted at 6:45PM

The ROAST will begin at 7:15 PM.

If you want to call in, you need to call in through Skype.

To call in through Skype, go here: http://mizzoucj.wix.com/wilkinsoncentral#!cj-sweat-show/hutqb

Click on the Skype Call button.

If you call in and are disconnected, that means that multiple people called and I didn't choose your line. If that is the case, WAIT until the current call ends before trying again.

Lastly, you guys can feel free to bash me as much as you want....BUT please keep it PG-13. If it gets beyond PG-13, Spreaker can disable my account for not labeling it as such.

I look forward to talking to you all tonight!
3/25/2016 11:41 AM
Having issues. Hold for new link
3/25/2016 6:48 PM
Damn! I missed the roast! Well, I'll get my jabs in anyway...
  • CJ, you're like most wives! You give all the advice in the world, but you're talking so much you don't listen and apply the nuggets given out on your own damn show!
  • CJ, I think you're wasting your time worshiping the wrong Orange. Texas is a long way from Syracuse.
  • CJ, why is it that you've been letting Pete treat you like his red-headed step child?!?!
3/28/2016 10:34 PM
Posted by orangepace on 3/28/2016 10:34:00 PM (view original):
Damn! I missed the roast! Well, I'll get my jabs in anyway...
  • CJ, you're like most wives! You give all the advice in the world, but you're talking so much you don't listen and apply the nuggets given out on your own damn show!
  • CJ, I think you're wasting your time worshiping the wrong Orange. Texas is a long way from Syracuse.
  • CJ, why is it that you've been letting Pete treat you like his red-headed step child?!?!
3/29/2016 1:01 PM
12 Next ▸
Season 120 Shows Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.