Season 124 Shows Topic

Having issues. Reposting a new link in a minute
8/27/2016 3:00 PM
8/27/2016 3:01 PM
Postseason show at 6PM EST.

Big announcement concerning Wilkinson Central.

Playoff/Bowl predictions.
9/2/2016 8:58 AM
We from Upstate NY refer to them as #Loueeeeeeeeeeeeville!
9/7/2016 7:29 PM
And once again Notre Dame proved CJ wrong and finished as the 2nd best team in the country, where he had us ranked eighth in his pre season polls. Keep doubting us CJ. It makes it all so sweet when we do better than you say we can. Should have had a rematch against Texas in the NC game, but let one get by us against Penn St this season, that shouldn't have, and I don't even think tkechub is active during the season. I think he is on autopilot other than recruiting.
9/7/2016 10:59 PM
Posted by cfbfan18 on 9/7/2016 10:59:00 PM (view original):
And once again Notre Dame proved CJ wrong and finished as the 2nd best team in the country, where he had us ranked eighth in his pre season polls. Keep doubting us CJ. It makes it all so sweet when we do better than you say we can. Should have had a rematch against Texas in the NC game, but let one get by us against Penn St this season, that shouldn't have, and I don't even think tkechub is active during the season. I think he is on autopilot other than recruiting.
Great job finishing a win above where I predicted! You had a really nice season...sorry you had to watch Texas beat ND this weekend and win a championship yesterday :)
9/8/2016 8:51 AM
Ha. You should be counting your lucky stars. I let ND get by us at OSU or we would have been playing in the NC game. Won't make the same mistake next season... #RiseUp
9/8/2016 11:26 AM
Posted by orangepace on 9/8/2016 11:26:00 AM (view original):
Ha. You should be counting your lucky stars. I let ND get by us at OSU or we would have been playing in the NC game. Won't make the same mistake next season... #RiseUp
Hey could you let some of us other then Pete by you at D1AA? Sharing is caring.
9/8/2016 11:42 AM
You know how to really hurt a person. Those are some harsh words. How dare you!! Then they kept replaying the damn game on ESPN the past three days. However you did say we were the eighth best team when we finished second. We let that Penn St game cost us a rematch with Texas for the NC.
9/8/2016 6:03 PM
TD.. Take what's yours! #RiseUp
9/9/2016 8:12 AM
Posted by orangepace on 9/9/2016 8:12:00 AM (view original):
Eh I enjoy being mediocre! :) Just kidding. In all seriousness I'm working on using some new formations and running a new offense so it night be a bit tell I have some more success. Success or not I have a lot of fun playing this game and interacting in this world so and that's all I'm looking for in a hobby.
9/9/2016 2:24 PM
Is there a show today?
9/9/2016 2:26 PM
Posted by truedevil33 on 9/9/2016 2:24:00 PM (view original):
Eh I enjoy being mediocre! :) Just kidding. In all seriousness I'm working on using some new formations and running a new offense so it night be a bit tell I have some more success. Success or not I have a lot of fun playing this game and interacting in this world so and that's all I'm looking for in a hobby.
You and me both. You're going to have a great squad soon. I don't think you're too far off as it stands now. Having that 1 year blip at Austin Peay didn't help your case at Sam Houston though. Stay the course. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.
9/9/2016 2:28 PM
Posted by orangepace on 9/9/2016 2:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by truedevil33 on 9/9/2016 2:24:00 PM (view original):
You and me both. You're going to have a great squad soon. I don't think you're too far off as it stands now. Having that 1 year blip at Austin Peay didn't help your case at Sam Houston though. Stay the course. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks OP. Might be a season or 2 to get my formation IQs where I want them but it should be good.
9/9/2016 2:33 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Season 124 Shows Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.