Bucknell Invitational Topic

Time to restart what I really enjoy about HD, and that is the Tournament that I ran for a few seasons with a website managed my by roommate. Back in the the HD game again for good this time missed in my time away. Some changes to come to this event, the main one being the move to Division 1 once I get there. We had a ton of success at Divison 2 hopefully the same amount of interest will be there.

More to come later, but here is a peak at the previous threads and super condensed website. Slowly removing stats and info from the old event to make space for the new invitational. Also with a new domain to come.

www.freewebs.com/nyackinvitational/

wisjournal.com/forums/Posts.aspx

wisjournal.com/forums/Posts.aspx
4/3/2013 10:43 PM
Taking bids for seasons 65 through 68 for any interested coaches.
Only Requirement:

1) Must have a team in Allen Division 1

Apply here.

4/7/2013 12:49 PM (edited)
ACCEPTED INVITES FOR SEASON 65:

1) Georgetown
2) Arkansas Pine-Bluff
3) Michigan
4) Georgia
5) East Carolina
6) Georgia Tech
7) Cornell
8) Oral Roberts
9) UNLV
10) Montana
11) Utah State
12)

4/30/2013 8:50 PM (edited)
sounds fun too bad I dont have an allen team
4/7/2013 8:04 PM
Should be interesting to see how my team does. Just took over this program at a C+ prestige. Hopefully by season 65 I will have a decent team! Go Hoyas!
4/7/2013 9:33 PM
Posted by bk41129 on 4/7/2013 9:33:00 PM (view original):
Should be interesting to see how my team does. Just took over this program at a C+ prestige. Hopefully by season 65 I will have a decent team! Go Hoyas!
I think you will be fine. With 6 Srs/Jrs in season 65, you should have some veteran players to lead you to victory.
4/7/2013 9:53 PM
Pleased to announce seven teams have accepted an Invitation to play in the tournament. Some bids still out there and waiting to hear back on, even if you don't want to play in the event a simple "no thank you” would be greatly appreciated. 

Five non-conference games are required from weeks 4-8 of the regular season. It has always been a goal to allow for adjustments before starting the actually field play, hence the reason for starting week four and not week one. The responses that I have received are greatly appreciated; I put a lot of time into make this thing better every season.I feel it’s a part of the Allen world in HD and was when the coach at Philadelphia Biblical was running.  It may not even fill with loads of pre-season ranked teams like it did when I ran it at the D2 level, but it’s here to stay.  Thanks to Courtmagic for his continued help and advice with this thing, couldn’t do it without you.

Two BIDS LEFT FOR SEASON 65. LETS FILL HER UP.
4/30/2013 8:45 PM (edited)
Almost fiilled up !!! Pretty excited with the responses we have gotten with the event. Should be even more stacked the longer it stays at this level. Still have two spots open for any coach who wants to take a shot at the field!!! Send me a sitemail or click the apply link at the top of this thread.
4/30/2013 8:47 PM

Only one spot left in this thing guys. A lot of you in Division 1 have played in this thing many times either when GT or I ran it in D3 or its longer stint in Division 2. Would love to have you guys consistently back in the field. Would love to get another West Coast team in their for our first Division 1 event. Wink Wink WCC!!

4/30/2013 8:55 PM
Looking to Fill up for the Season 66 tournament.Two team alrready in the field need to get ten more. Sitemail me if interested, will also be sending out some invites to teams who look to strong come season 66.

1) Providence
2) Siena
3) Georgetown

www.freewebs.com/nyackinvitational/

5/18/2013 2:39 PM (edited)
Bucknell Invitational Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.