World Office - Link to Private World Rules Page Topic

On the World Office page, where all the HBD worlds are listed, there should be a link to the Private World Rules page for each world (if they have rules).  Much like how there is a link to each world's Blog (if they have one).  This might help owners interested in joining understand what they might be getting into.

Also, in the "Private Worlds with Openings" section of the World Office page, the Commissioner column is blank.  That shoudl be fixed.
9/11/2012 8:17 AM
Absolutely. Also, a link right to the "Classifieds" section would be good for owners new to HBD/WIS.
9/12/2012 9:08 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 9/11/2012 8:17:00 AM (view original):
On the World Office page, where all the HBD worlds are listed, there should be a link to the Private World Rules page for each world (if they have rules).  Much like how there is a link to each world's Blog (if they have one).  This might help owners interested in joining understand what they might be getting into.

Also, in the "Private Worlds with Openings" section of the World Office page, the Commissioner column is blank.  That shoudl be fixed.
click on 'contact' to find out who the commish is. i lernt me that this morning
9/12/2012 9:11 AM
Posted by sergei91 on 9/12/2012 9:11:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 9/11/2012 8:17:00 AM (view original):

click on 'contact' to find out who the commish is. i lernt me that this morning
Yeah, but why is the Commissioner column blank?  Is it a secret?
9/12/2012 9:44 AM
I could tell you but I'd have to kill you.
9/12/2012 2:10 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/12/2012 2:10:00 PM (view original):
I could tell you but I'd have to kill you.
I understand that you're the "Godfather", so I wouldn't want to cross you.  So I'm good.
9/12/2012 2:21 PM
Silly that prospective owners can't see the world rules page prior to joining it.
5/19/2017 10:34 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
The only enforceable rules are on the rules page. It would be nice to read them before enquiring. Would also save the time of the commish.
5/26/2017 9:30 PM
I'd rather click a link and read the rules immediately as opposed to having to wait on a commish to get back to me.
5/26/2017 10:14 PM
Response time from the commish might tell you more than reading the rules.
5/27/2017 6:02 AM
I see what you mean because when I was a commish I would pounce on site mails, but I'll allow for others that might actually have a life.
5/27/2017 7:52 AM
World Office - Link to Private World Rules Page Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.