Feedback from sitestaff around here. Topic

Posted by bigal888 on 10/9/2012 3:20:00 PM (view original):
yeah, I would be that there is a "team" of whatifsports employees that respond to tickets from all of the games on the site.
It's probably not restricted to WifS employees.   Most likely CS for all FOX fantasy games.
10/9/2012 4:24 PM
WIS is an aging website.  It kind of has a Window XP feel to it.  I am sure that what ever department handles HBD is aware if they want to do a push on membership they need to update the site and game.  They probably just don't know what they want to do yet.  Kind of like a used car that you are going to trade-in. you'll keep it running until you get the new car, but you would not drop a new engine in it..  WIS probably does not want to do a lot of programing until they decide if they want to do a major update to a Windows 7 type program, however they will do the little things to keep it running.  It would really hurt if Fox just said they weren't making money and just closed the site giving refunds for outstanding seasons.
10/10/2012 12:36 PM
Make it look more like this?

http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy

As you can see, HBD is advertised on their fantasy website. 
10/10/2012 1:30 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/9/2012 4:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bigal888 on 10/9/2012 3:20:00 PM (view original):
yeah, I would be that there is a "team" of whatifsports employees that respond to tickets from all of the games on the site.
It's probably not restricted to WifS employees.   Most likely CS for all FOX fantasy games.
That would explain a lot.
10/10/2012 4:10 PM
I wonder if Fox would sell HBD?  I think we should purchase it.     

10/10/2012 4:42 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/10/2012 1:30:00 PM (view original):
Make it look more like this?

http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy

As you can see, HBD is advertised on their fantasy website. 
Exactly like that or close to that.
10/10/2012 7:49 PM
Posted by the_oat on 10/10/2012 4:42:00 PM (view original):
I wonder if Fox would sell HBD?  I think we should purchase it.     

Everything is for sale, but I think the purchase price would be a drop in the bucket compared to the cost of an upgrade and running the website.  Mike would probably fill your e-mail box all on his own,
10/10/2012 7:53 PM
◂ Prev 12
Feedback from sitestaff around here. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.