ADV Scouting Idea #3,895 Topic

*CHANGE THE MAX ADV BUDGET TO $10M.
- This could really help newbies. They start off maxed out on ADV so they get a clearer picture of their own prospects + prospects around the league.
- This might also help vet owners who are new to a league. They get the chance to start with a maxed ADV budget so they also get a clearer picture of their own franchise & league prospects.
- Maybe this gets a few owners to actually spend some on ADV, since (even if you're currently at zero), you could be at $8M ADV (equivalent to current $18M) in just two seasons instead of taking several seasons of slowly bumping up +4 as it is currently.

* TIE ADV TO DITR.
- I'm sure someone else has thought of this already. However, with the latest update, it seems as if DITR has improved. Continue with that by tying in ADV with DITR. The higher an owner's ADV budget, the more/better the DITR his team gets. An owner with a maxed out ADV might get 5-6 DITRs, including a few that already have a higher OVR (50s-60s instead of the usual 30s-40s). An owner with zero ADV maybe only gets 1-2 DITR.
8/24/2015 12:47 PM
I really like second suggestion (I like the first one, too, but I have a different solution) ------  It appears that scouting has taken on much more meaning.  Instead of changing max ADV budget to 10, take away the 4M bump.    This way no new owner is hamstrung by his budget.  More important, long time owners should not be penalized for 3 to 4 seasons to rearrange their budget because of game changes.
8/29/2015 9:37 AM
ADV Scouting Idea #3,895 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.