I really think it would be terrific if you made a list after the CT that included every player that would participate in the NT. &#160;The players would be divided into 2 sets, and each coach would have the option to vote for up to 12 players in each set. &#160;Then, Hoops Dynasty could host an all-star game each season the day after the NT ends. &#160;Perhaps, you could keep track of stats and records over the years.<br />
<br />
In addition, I really think it would be great if there was a poll to vote for the coach of each team. &#160;Then after the last game of the NT, these 2 coaches would game plan as they normally would, it's just they'd do it with an all-star team in an all-star game. &#160;I have wanted to do something like this myself but the engine I currently use can not handle it.
9/5/2014 10:47 AM
That would be an amazing addition, and really keep things interesting between the NT and rollover.
9/5/2014 9:49 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.