Recruiting really needs to change Topic

I have a 111-34 overall record, won 2 league championships in 11 seasons, made playoffs most seasons, have A+ ratings, all that crap. And I've played considerably more than 11 seasons. I've also had good success on two other servers that are currently inactive.

I move up to D-IAA and my recruiting class is ranked 95th. I am out-recruited by 9 AI classes in my own league. My RB recruit signs with a school that was 6-7 last season with no coach. And by the way, I know how to recruit. My last 3 seasons in D-II, I had top 20 classes, 1 was top 10. 

I just bought 5 new seasons this past cycle so I'm stuck with the game for awhile, but this has me so ****** off, I'll be leaving the game when my seasons run out. Enough of spending money on this joke.
11/27/2014 9:39 AM
I am also miffed with how strong Sim has gotten.  I used to know how to knock Sim off a top recruit, but haven't figured out 3.0 recruiting so well.  Actually glad to hear it's not just me.....BUT sorry for your plight.  Sim shouldn't be as strong as it is! Sim isn't paying any money to actually play, we are!
12/18/2014 10:27 AM
Be patient.  !-AA is a different animal.  Many of the top players sign late as they were backups for 1-A schools.   And remember, sim AIs are harder at each level, because , as their budgets increased too.  If you don't knock them off early, they will continue to nickel and dime you out of recruits
1/2/2015 8:42 PM
Recruiting really needs to change Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.