Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

"Given the current situation in Washington, I think it's inappropriate to comment on such matters."

That's me after a dozen Jack on Ice.  Off the top of my head.  Maybe our sober President, who we know approves these questions, could have done the same.
10/5/2013 10:28 PM
Franklin Pierce is still the worst one ever, but Obama is trying his hardest to outpace him.  The thing they both have in common is zero executive experience when they got the job and it shows.
10/6/2013 12:42 AM
10/16/2013 1:16 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
10/31/2013 10:45 AM
Wow, didn't realize I was playing with so many Tea-tards. Well, if you enjoy bending over and letting the righties keep screwing you, I guess it's part of that "freedom" the conservatives are always talking about. Unless of course you're a  millionaire. Then I salute your success--you're the one doing the screwing. I realize, though, evaluating this president is a complex (ion) problem.
11/5/2013 3:10 PM
If you don't like Obama, you're obviously a KKK member, right?

Dumbass.
11/5/2013 4:02 PM
Also, if you don't like Obama, you're a member of the Tea Party.

Got it.  Thanks.
11/5/2013 6:20 PM
Posted by notforme on 11/5/2013 3:10:00 PM (view original):
Wow, didn't realize I was playing with so many Tea-tards. Well, if you enjoy bending over and letting the righties keep screwing you, I guess it's part of that "freedom" the conservatives are always talking about. Unless of course you're a  millionaire. Then I salute your success--you're the one doing the screwing. I realize, though, evaluating this president is a complex (ion) problem.
Hi rman.  Nice try.  Yet another blown cover.  And on your first post.  This is fun.  Keep trying.  You amuse me.

Tell Nick and yourself you spelled racist wrong.
11/5/2013 6:50 PM
What exactly is it that makes Obama the "worst president ever"? The fact that he got us out of Iraq? Killed Bin Laden? Turned around a crashing economy? Got health care for millions of people who didn't have it? Which of these atrocities bothers you guys the most? Oh wait a min, was it that he lied us into two wars that cost billions of dollars and thousands of American lives? Oh,sorry--that was George W. Bush. Um, was it that he tripled the deficit and sold weapons to our enemies? Oops, no, that was Reagan. Was it that he inherited a budget surplus and turned it into a massive deficit? Er, my mistake, that was Bush again.

Please explain.
11/6/2013 10:13 AM
You have 200+ pages of explanation.   Read back. 
11/6/2013 10:16 AM
Posted by iamthird on 11/6/2013 10:14:00 AM (view original):
What exactly is it that makes Obama the "worst president ever"? The fact that he got us out of Iraq? Killed Bin Laden? Turned around a crashing economy? Got health care for millions of people who didn't have it? Which of these atrocities bothers you guys the most? Oh wait a min, was it that he lied us into two wars that cost billions of dollars and thousands of American lives? Oh,sorry--that was George W. Bush. Um, was it that he tripled the deficit and sold weapons to our enemies? Oops, no, that was Reagan. Was it that he inherited a budget surplus and turned it into a massive deficit? Er, my mistake, that was Bush again.

Please explain.
He's not the worst. This is the Hannity hyperbole machine.
11/6/2013 10:40 AM
There's actually a ? at the end.   It's not a statement. 
11/6/2013 10:55 AM

Although, again, the entire statement by the n00b is "But the Republicans did this!!!"    Not really a defense of Obama's failed tenure.

Try it this way.    Your wife finds out you went out with the boys and screwed a stripper.   Is your defense "But Tom and Ed screwed strippers AND did illegal drugs!!!"?   It may be but your wife doesn't care what Tom and Ed did. 

11/6/2013 10:58 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/6/2013 10:55:00 AM (view original):
There's actually a ? at the end.   It's not a statement. 
I'm just answering the question.

No, he isn't the worst. Suggesting that he might be is partisan hyperbole. He isn't even the worst president in the last ten years.

11/6/2013 11:49 AM
◂ Prev 1...200|201|202|203|204...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.