This forum: Best insightful analysis of all time? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

Possibly because it grants a certain amount of anonymity.

4/4/2012 6:07 PM
4/4/2012 6:08 PM
I will be honest. I am a forum junky. You can tell by how much I post. These forums may seem terrible, but they are some of the best I've ever used (nfl.com probably is the only one that tops this).

So definitely top 10, although it is still a hostile environment, especially in the Non-Game related forums.

However, I agree with your questions, they would be interesting to investigate. I find myself being waaaay more hostile on forums than I'd ever be in real life. Maybe the lack of face-to-face communication is the reason for this. It is harder to realize that you are talking to another human being.
4/4/2012 6:08 PM
Jesus...
4/4/2012 6:14 PM
Yes?
4/4/2012 6:16 PM
Did you really die on a cross so that this idiot could make this thread?
4/4/2012 7:35 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 4/4/2012 7:49:00 PM (view original):
Found this video of caesari

The dude plays dungeons and dragons.  He's way nerdier than this kid.
4/4/2012 8:33 PM
Posted by gin_caesar on 4/4/2012 7:36:00 PM (view original):
No, the historical Jesus (as opposed to the cartoon one people have paintings of on their walls) died on the cross so the Romans would have one less trouble-maker on their hands.  Unfortunately, one unintended consequence was that a whole mess of other people continue to surrender their critical thinking skills and their mind in general to "faith", perhaps as a nod to the superstitious, stone age past.  People do seem to be quite nostalgic in that  respect these days. 

I strongly suspect that this sort of behavior tends much more towards the 'idiotic' than the act of making this thread, but I don't expect you to understand that.  ....And yes, I would gladly inform you of this fact to your face, in the flesh.
4/5/2012 12:57 PM
FIGHT!!!!!!!

4/5/2012 1:10 PM
Posted by llad_lu76 on 4/5/2012 12:57:00 PM (view original):
No, the historical Jesus (as opposed to the cartoon one people have paintings of on their walls) died on the cross so the Romans would have one less trouble-maker on their hands.  Unfortunately, one unintended consequence was that a whole mess of other people continue to surrender their critical thinking skills and their mind in general to "faith", perhaps as a nod to the superstitious, stone age past.  People do seem to be quite nostalgic in that  respect these days. 

I strongly suspect that this sort of behavior tends much more towards the 'idiotic' than the act of making this thread, but I don't expect you to understand that.  ....And yes, I would gladly inform you of this fact to your face, in the flesh.
Thanks for the history lesson, Tacitus.  And also for the analysis which isn't the least bit sophomoric.  Without your superior intellect members of this site would be lost in a sea of misinformation.  Hot ****, I just can't wait to read more of your posts.
4/5/2012 5:45 PM
TY
4/5/2012 6:00 PM
Posted by gin_caesar on 4/5/2012 5:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by llad_lu76 on 4/5/2012 12:57:00 PM (view original):

Thanks for the history lesson, Tacitus.  And also for the analysis which isn't the least bit sophomoric.  Without your superior intellect members of this site would be lost in a sea of misinformation.  Hot ****, I just can't wait to read more of your posts.
Oh ****.  I thought he was joking.  Is he serious?

If so......coming to a sports sim site for insightful, meaningful political analysis isn't very smart.  In fact, seeking such things on the internet isn't a very good idea.   But good luck!!!!
4/5/2012 6:39 PM
I wasn't even there; it was an early experiment in holography. Wasn't very convincing, but it was also one of the first acid tests, and people were tripping so bad they couldn't tell the difference. The brown acid was bad, several got violently ill, a lucky few died. In tribute, the house band, the Warlocks, renamed themselves the Grateful Dead. Those were the days, my friend.
4/5/2012 6:52 PM
Posted by gin_caesar on 4/4/2012 8:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by stinenavy on 4/4/2012 7:49:00 PM (view original):
Found this video of caesari

The dude plays dungeons and dragons.  He's way nerdier than this kid.
Totally 5 years ago.
4/5/2012 8:09 PM
1234 Next ▸
This forum: Best insightful analysis of all time? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.