so you like Obamacare ? Topic

watch this all the way through. I spot checked it and it appears correct. (shudder)

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=HcBaSP31Be8&vg=medium
5/7/2012 10:13 AM
REPUGLIKAN HEALTH CARE-------STOP ABORTION, BIRTH CONTOL, THEN:  DIE QUICKLY
5/9/2012 6:20 AM
Democrats are ******* and are ruining Amerika.
5/9/2012 6:34 AM
I'M FOR FORCED ABORTIONS AND STERILIZATIONS!!!    AND THE DRAGS ON SOCIETY SHOULD DIE QUICKLY!!!!  

ELEPHANTS, WHEN THEY KNOW THEY CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THE HERD, HAVE THE COMMON COURTESY TO WANDER OFF AND DIE!!!!
5/9/2012 8:24 AM
Funny how the spam e-mailers keep refering to ACORN. I guess you can give them credit for knowing how to con the rubes what plays with their audience.
5/9/2012 3:23 PM
Posted by genghisxcon on 5/9/2012 3:23:00 PM (view original):
Funny how the spam e-mailers keep refering to ACORN. I guess you can give them credit for knowing how to con the rubes what plays with their audience.
I know the Dems are still smarting over their fake vote registration group being exposed and eliminated.

Dont worry everyone knows that Acorn was just the best known of the fake register groups, not the only one.

And Project Veritas proved that if you are faked registered you can fake vote.
5/12/2012 1:48 PM
Supreme Court FAIL this morning.
6/28/2012 11:19 AM
Well, the LIAR in chief does it again.......As he says to geo stephanopoulos "Georege, just because you pulled out the dictionary to look up the definition of tax does not make this a tax, IT IS NOT A TAX!" What a freakin manipulating liar and embaressment to this nation and it's history.
6/28/2012 3:19 PM
WWWAAAAAA...WWWAAAAAA   I didn't get my way so I'm not gonna play anymore..........Freakin pelosi and her slaves show their true colors and walk out of congress because they don't wike it........did republicans walk out when the liar in chief and his slaves did any of their bull crap, no, they stayed like men and worked like they are paid to do.  Can't wait for November.
6/28/2012 4:44 PM
I think it is fair to call it "Obama Tax."  I am all for health care reform but not in this extreme way.  It cost too much, it taxes too much, it has way too many government mandates. There has to be a simpler way.  The worst part about it, is the HHS mandate which violates religious freedom in that Catholic institutions are forced to pay for abortion and contraception. 
6/29/2012 11:24 AM
There is a better way.  Of course, they'd **** it up like Veterans Hospitals but a similar program could be put in place.   Student loans to become medical personnel could be "worked off" as opposed to paid back.    You set up medical facilities where these students/graduates serve an internship instead of paying back the loan.   You get fresh doctors, nurses, etc, etc, who are here to "help their fellow man" before they become jaded and want the money.  They'd get paid but just not market value.   Those who can't afford healthcare get healthcare.   They may have to wait a bit longer to see a doctor but this is America.  You get what you pay for.

In fact, you can set it up in current hospitals so you don't even have to build new facilities. 
6/29/2012 11:45 AM
Posted by stinenavy on 6/29/2012 3:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by chisox378 on 6/29/2012 11:24:00 AM (view original):
I think it is fair to call it "Obama Tax."  I am all for health care reform but not in this extreme way.  It cost too much, it taxes too much, it has way too many government mandates. There has to be a simpler way.  The worst part about it, is the HHS mandate which violates religious freedom in that Catholic institutions are forced to pay for abortion and contraception. 
Or the Romney tax, since the ACA is modeled after the Massachusetts law.

It only taxes if you fail to get health coverage. There's nothing that makes anyone pay for abortions.
Not even pointing out the huge systemic differnces beteen what Romney did and Obamacare...

So now the tax is Romneys fault because of what he did in Mass?

Does that make FDR responsible for the war in Iraq because he got into WWII?
6/29/2012 8:08 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 6/29/2012 3:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by crackatoeha on 6/28/2012 4:44:00 PM (view original):
WWWAAAAAA...WWWAAAAAA   I didn't get my way so I'm not gonna play anymore..........Freakin pelosi and her slaves show their true colors and walk out of congress because they don't wike it........did republicans walk out when the liar in chief and his slaves did any of their bull crap, no, they stayed like men and worked like they are paid to do.  Can't wait for November.
Republicans have done walk-outs before.
When, prove your statement, I can prove when the dimocrates have.  Just like the babies in Wisc. that didn't like what Walker did.  How did that work for them.
6/29/2012 10:21 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 6/29/2012 3:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by crackatoeha on 6/28/2012 3:19:00 PM (view original):
Well, the LIAR in chief does it again.......As he says to geo stephanopoulos "Georege, just because you pulled out the dictionary to look up the definition of tax does not make this a tax, IT IS NOT A TAX!" What a freakin manipulating liar and embaressment to this nation and it's history.
It's a tax if you don't have "personal responsibility" (as Romney said) to get health insurance you can afford.
Carney today said "It is not a tax" and all of the liar in chiefs people have been instructed to say it is not a tax.  They are going out of their way to distance themselves from the word tax.  BUT, they argued to the scotus that it is a tax.  They are LIARS and decievers and should be brought up on charges for not protecting the Constitution as they promised they would.
6/29/2012 10:28 PM (edited)
1|2|3...35 Next ▸
so you like Obamacare ? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.