so you like Obamacare ? Topic

How stupid does Roberts feel when he re-wrote the law to call it a tax because they argued it that way, then they Lie and tell all of America that it is not a tax.  He probably wants to shoot himself for being an idiot.
6/29/2012 10:28 PM
Roberts is a Supreme court Justice.

Why would he care about it?
6/29/2012 10:37 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 6/29/2012 10:37:00 PM (view original):

Are you serious? Or just dumb. He just ruled on the fact that the liar in chief had his lackeys call it a tax but now vehemently calls it a penalty, not a tax. He should feel stupid because he fell for the biggest lie next to "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".  That is why he should care.  He just bankrupted this country by being dupped.
6/29/2012 11:28 PM
Posted by crackatoeha on 6/29/2012 10:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by stinenavy on 6/29/2012 3:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by crackatoeha on 6/28/2012 4:44:00 PM (view original):
WWWAAAAAA...WWWAAAAAA   I didn't get my way so I'm not gonna play anymore..........Freakin pelosi and her slaves show their true colors and walk out of congress because they don't wike it........did republicans walk out when the liar in chief and his slaves did any of their bull crap, no, they stayed like men and worked like they are paid to do.  Can't wait for November.
Republicans have done walk-outs before.
When, prove your statement, I can prove when the dimocrates have.  Just like the babies in Wisc. that didn't like what Walker did.  How did that work for them.
Look it up yourself.
6/30/2012 12:14 AM
Posted by crackatoeha on 6/29/2012 11:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 6/29/2012 10:37:00 PM (view original):

Are you serious? Or just dumb. He just ruled on the fact that the liar in chief had his lackeys call it a tax but now vehemently calls it a penalty, not a tax. He should feel stupid because he fell for the biggest lie next to "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".  That is why he should care.  He just bankrupted this country by being dupped.
I understand that it feels that way.

The fact is people who are into law think of the world differently.

I am sure he is bothered that he gave them what they wanted and now they are claiming it never existed, but I am pretty sure it isnt keeping him up nights.
6/30/2012 12:43 AM
Well, it doesn't surprise me you feel that way.Lefties have no sense of guilt, no moral compass, no sense of what it means to do wrong.  You can't help it, you were born that way.  As I proved with jrdx, it is a genetic defect at birth.  Roberts WILL feel remorse because he has a sense of right and wrong and a moral compass.  You on the other hand, never stood a chance.
6/30/2012 9:23 AM
Posted by stinenavy on 6/30/2012 12:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by crackatoeha on 6/29/2012 10:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by stinenavy on 6/29/2012 3:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by crackatoeha on 6/28/2012 4:44:00 PM (view original):
WWWAAAAAA...WWWAAAAAA   I didn't get my way so I'm not gonna play anymore..........Freakin pelosi and her slaves show their true colors and walk out of congress because they don't wike it........did republicans walk out when the liar in chief and his slaves did any of their bull crap, no, they stayed like men and worked like they are paid to do.  Can't wait for November.
Republicans have done walk-outs before.
When, prove your statement, I can prove when the dimocrates have.  Just like the babies in Wisc. that didn't like what Walker did.  How did that work for them.
Look it up yourself.

Typical

6/30/2012 9:23 AM
Posted by stinenavy on 6/30/2012 12:17:00 AM (view original):
Posted by crackatoeha on 6/29/2012 10:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by stinenavy on 6/29/2012 3:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by crackatoeha on 6/28/2012 3:19:00 PM (view original):
Well, the LIAR in chief does it again.......As he says to geo stephanopoulos "Georege, just because you pulled out the dictionary to look up the definition of tax does not make this a tax, IT IS NOT A TAX!" What a freakin manipulating liar and embaressment to this nation and it's history.
It's a tax if you don't have "personal responsibility" (as Romney said) to get health insurance you can afford.
Carney today said "It is not a tax" and all of the liar in chiefs people have been instructed to say it is not a tax.  They are going out of their way to distance themselves from the word tax.  BUT, they argued to the scotus that it is a tax.  They are LIARS and decievers and should be brought up on charges for not protecting the Constitution as they promised they would.
It's a tax if the Supreme Court says so. Of course they're going to spin it.

I'm lost on what charges they should be brought up on, they passed a law, nothing illegal about that.
Well, I will say it again because I am aware of your defect. obama swore to uphold the constitution and to faithfully and honestly hold the office of the Presidency. He purposely deceived and lied to all of America when he and congress rammed this crap down their throats at the 11th hour on Christmas. If they would have told the truth, not even the lefties would have passed this crap of a bill. So to summarize, he has not fulfilled his oath of office, therefore, impeachment and or charges should follow. Do you get it now?
6/30/2012 9:30 AM
Posted by stinenavy on 6/30/2012 9:52:00 AM (view original):
You've taken a clear lead for dumbest person on this site.
Wow, way to add to the discussion and attempt to make a point.  But considering your defect, it's all I should expect. 
6/30/2012 10:05 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by The Taint on 6/30/2012 10:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by crackatoeha on 6/30/2012 9:30:00 AM (view original):
Posted by stinenavy on 6/30/2012 12:17:00 AM (view original):
Posted by crackatoeha on 6/29/2012 10:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by stinenavy on 6/29/2012 3:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by crackatoeha on 6/28/2012 3:19:00 PM (view original):
Well, the LIAR in chief does it again.......As he says to geo stephanopoulos "Georege, just because you pulled out the dictionary to look up the definition of tax does not make this a tax, IT IS NOT A TAX!" What a freakin manipulating liar and embaressment to this nation and it's history.
It's a tax if you don't have "personal responsibility" (as Romney said) to get health insurance you can afford.
Carney today said "It is not a tax" and all of the liar in chiefs people have been instructed to say it is not a tax.  They are going out of their way to distance themselves from the word tax.  BUT, they argued to the scotus that it is a tax.  They are LIARS and decievers and should be brought up on charges for not protecting the Constitution as they promised they would.
It's a tax if the Supreme Court says so. Of course they're going to spin it.

I'm lost on what charges they should be brought up on, they passed a law, nothing illegal about that.
Well, I will say it again because I am aware of your defect. obama swore to uphold the constitution and to faithfully and honestly hold the office of the Presidency. He purposely deceived and lied to all of America when he and congress rammed this crap down their throats at the 11th hour on Christmas. If they would have told the truth, not even the lefties would have passed this crap of a bill. So to summarize, he has not fulfilled his oath of office, therefore, impeachment and or charges should follow. Do you get it now?
So what should have happened to Bush since he purposely lied to, and deceived the American people over Iraq?
So when everyone everywhere is on the record claiming Hussein had WMDs and you go along with it, you are using this as proof of a lie??
6/30/2012 1:20 PM
Bush was reacting to Intel and information that was given to him by professionals, not only from this country but others as well.  He also brought dowm the worst scourge that exsisted at that time sending him into hiding and liberating a country, clearly different than lying and manipulating the scotus and the entire US population for personel and political gain.  Not only should the liar in chief be brought up on impeachment charges, pelosi, reid and the incompetent holder should too. They all have the same defect that results in a lack of conscience and the inability to tell the truth.
6/30/2012 1:23 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...35 Next ▸
so you like Obamacare ? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.