1 OUT OF 3 AMERIKANS....... Topic

Posted by swamphawk22 on 7/27/2012 12:22:00 AM (view original):
This is starting to wear thin. So instead of responding I will just reinforce the original point...

Americans are getting fat. Cannot deny this.

Of course as a leader the first lady could use the power of her position to rally Americans.

Or she could get her husband to support actions to force people to eat certain things.
Or, conversely, we could stop raising a nation of *******.  

Instead of making any derogatory comment a form of "bullying", we could tell fat kids that they're fatasses.   That everybody isn't beautiful and that many people look at fatfucks as undisciplined and weak.   Parents could stop shoveling McD's down their throats and actual provide them with a decent meal every now and then.

Or we can just continue down this path and talk about how obesity is a real problem while doing nothing about it.
7/27/2012 8:32 AM
I am in if you think it will help.

Of course since the majority of Americans are overweight it might need a new plan.

Shaming fat people never worked. Either they were Psychos like me and just struck back or they are complete basket cases and will respond by going into their room and eating twinkies.

We need the churchs and the other private orginizations to educate. the difference between fat and not isnt that big a line.
7/27/2012 10:39 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by antoncresten on 7/28/2012 12:03:00 PM (view original):
Are you sure you want to tell people this.

All your Romney lies might come crumbling down!
7/28/2012 1:10 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 7/27/2012 10:39:00 PM (view original):
I am in if you think it will help.

Of course since the majority of Americans are overweight it might need a new plan.

Shaming fat people never worked. Either they were Psychos like me and just struck back or they are complete basket cases and will respond by going into their room and eating twinkies.

We need the churchs and the other private orginizations to educate. the difference between fat and not isnt that big a line.
Once people get fat, it's usually too late.   They're comfortable.   But childhood obesity is another thing.   If you tell the little fatasses that being fat isn't an acceptable lifestyle instead of saying "Don't bully!!!", you can convince them to change course.
7/29/2012 10:57 AM
This isnt like drugs or cigarettes. Kids need to eat.

Romney and Obama can have personal dieticians to feed kids specific food.

Real people need to feed kids what they will eat and what they can afford.

Getting fat is a slow process.
7/29/2012 7:07 PM

Kind of the problem.   I was given an option when I was a child.  Eat what was cooked or be hungry.   When the hell did kids get to decide dinner plans?

7/29/2012 8:05 PM
I ate what my overweight grandparents fed me and I was a fat child.

I severly broke my knee at age 14 and contimued to eat what my single mother fed me and I became an obese adult.

The idea that kids are fat because they eat too much chocolate cake isnt really accurate.
7/29/2012 8:17 PM
If every fat kid ate was his fat family fed him and then he broke his knee, I might buy into what you're selling.

Nonetheless, I assume you can walk.  And I assume you can make healthy food choices.   What's your excuse now?
7/29/2012 9:17 PM
I have no exscuse.

I have tried diets most of my life and have probably lost and regained at least 200 pounds. I eat when I am depressed but I also eat when I am happy.

And as far as a little negative feedback I didnt take drugs or drink when my peers told me to and I didnt stop eating when they told me to.And when one of them got on me I struck back, pretty girls are easy to hurt.
7/29/2012 9:51 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 7/29/2012 9:51:00 PM (view original):
I have no exscuse.

I have tried diets most of my life and have probably lost and regained at least 200 pounds. I eat when I am depressed but I also eat when I am happy.

And as far as a little negative feedback I didnt take drugs or drink when my peers told me to and I didnt stop eating when they told me to.And when one of them got on me I struck back, pretty girls are easy to hurt.
Diets don't work.   Lifestyle changes do. 

Anyway, some people are going to be cool with being fat.  Much like there's some 92 lb girl purging her ham and eggs right now.   However, peer pressure does work on most young people.  But, if ever snide remark is classified as "bullying", there will be no pressure to not be a fatty. 
7/30/2012 7:00 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/30/2012 7:00:00 AM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 7/29/2012 9:51:00 PM (view original):
I have no exscuse.

Diets don't work.   Lifestyle changes do. 

Anyway, some people are going to be cool with being fat.  Much like there's some 92 lb girl purging her ham and eggs right now.   However, peer pressure does work on most young people.  But, if ever snide remark is classified as "bullying", there will be no pressure to not be a fatty. 
And we are allied in our opposition to all the new bullying laws.

7/30/2012 1:39 PM
Posted by antoncresten on 7/30/2012 5:40:00 AM (view original):

NOT THE AMERIKAN FATTIES

7/30/2012 1:40 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
1 OUT OF 3 AMERIKANS....... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.