ROMNEY/RYAN-LMAO Topic

Wow.

Need more proof?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-drennen/2012/08/31/desperate-media-scramble-call-paul-ryan-liar-ignores-facts

So is this the "Truth" the Obama administration shows?

Lies, hate and division.
9/1/2012 2:05 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This is what defines this election.

One group thinks that we need more government. That your life and very survival is based on how much the government can do for you.

One group thinks that Ameircans will always strive and that individual effort matters. That if you work hard you can make a better life for your family.

Obama wants your very existence to be tied to the government!
9/1/2012 2:26 PM
Romney was supported by a chair. It said what many Americans are feeling.

I just hope you realize that Romney was the star.
9/1/2012 9:27 PM
Posted by antoncresten on 9/1/2012 9:38:00 PM (view original):
And he didnt think she was a better candidate, he thought she was a better choice for VP.

And given how bad Obama has done I think everyone can agree she was a better candidate than Obama.
9/1/2012 9:42 PM
If Obama stays president Abortion will be available anytime to anyone of any age and all your medical decisions will be deicded by the Government, you know like the compassion of the IRS with the efficency of the Post Office!
9/2/2012 3:31 PM

1 So the Fedral Excise Tax isnt a luxury tax?

2 Like Leona Helmsly, Martha Stewart and Enron Execs?

9/2/2012 3:51 PM
9/2/2012 4:13 PM
You mean like when you make up a lie about luxury taxes and rich people going to jail and someone NAILS YOU on it...TWICE!!
9/2/2012 6:45 PM
9/2/2012 6:45 PM
Since I already responded to this I get to pick the topic.

We have all heard the phrase "are you better of than you were 4 years ago".

And you think that you hav eheard it before and it doesnt really matter.

Of course in most cases the President was in an upturn of at least a stable economy. So when it went bad there may be an expaination.

In Obama's case he took over after a major crash. And he still let things get worse.
9/2/2012 8:57 PM
◂ Prev 1...18|19|20|21|22 Next ▸
ROMNEY/RYAN-LMAO Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.