For swamp! Topic

Posted by genghisxcon on 9/30/2012 1:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 9/30/2012 1:02:00 AM (view original):
Posted by genghisxcon on 9/29/2012 10:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 9/24/2012 1:22:00 PM (view original):
Tort reform, illegals getting free health care and lack of competition all cost far more than the small number of uninsured using the emergency rooms.

Of course the left doesnt want to actually fix problems.

They couldnt get elected if they let the Right fix problems.
The hypocrisy of this is staggering.
So what exactly is hypocritical about it?
"They couldnt get elected if they let the Right fix problems."

I'll let the graph explain...not that you'll pay attention.

Recent parlimentary procedure issues isnt the point.

The left needs crisis to get people to support their tax and spend givernment expansions.
9/30/2012 3:10 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
9/30/2012 5:48 AM
Posted by genghisxcon on 9/30/2012 4:16:00 AM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 9/30/2012 3:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by genghisxcon on 9/30/2012 1:53:00 AM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 9/30/2012 1:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by genghisxcon on 9/29/2012 10:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 9/29/2012 6:21:00 PM (view original):
The very idea of a "Right wing bubble" is laughable.

The left keeps their message alive in movies, tv shows and comedy preformances all across America.

Where does one accidently hear the right? 
Everywhere. I've explained this already.

Here is someone else's story.

http://theeverlastinggopstoppers.com/2012/09/28/just-shut-up-and-watch-the-game/
Does anyone really believe this story?

This is what the left thinks goes on in the world.
What seems even the slightest bit odd about that story?
This perfect storm of a guy siting down next to him and he just happens to turn out to be a horrible racist and he happens to be a Conservative.

I want him to go on Murray and get a lie detector test.
Perfect storm? Holy ****. This isn't the Holy Grail. People like that are a dime a dozen.

Honestly, I have no idea how to talk to you. All the crazy **** you believe, but this commonplace story sounds unbelievable to you? Hell, I bet most people I know could relate a similar story. I know I could. If you think otherwise, maybe you really do live in a bubble.
It is possible for someone to run into a vocal racist on any given day.

This story feels fake. I think everyone can feel that.

It is too perfect. The guy is a perfect stereotype. Just informed enough to say all the right things, but not informed enough to defend himself. And of course he is anti-Obama and it just happened to come up during a game.

And he thinks Obama is a Muslim from Kenya. This isnt real.

This is what liberals think is out there but it isnt.
9/30/2012 1:22 PM
Posted by antoncresten on 9/30/2012 5:48:00 AM (view original):
And if Obama wins and the Republicans gain control of both houses what party died?

It is interesting that at a time when Republicans are winning Governorships and state houses across the nation the left is claiming the party is dying.

Liberalism is dying.
9/30/2012 1:25 PM
1 Actually my denial seems very logical.

2 It couldnt describe me. I can always defend my positions.

3 The Muslim from Kenya isnt really a common statement. This was seen on a sign at a rally in 2008 and it became part of the left wing pop culture. Like Palin saying she can see Russia from her front porch.

4 As I said only an isolated liberal thinks this feels real. For this guy to bump into this perfect stereotype is almost impossible and he just happens to be a liebral writer...REALLY??

9/30/2012 8:54 PM
Posted by genghisxcon on 9/30/2012 11:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 9/30/2012 8:54:00 PM (view original):
1 Actually my denial seems very logical.

2 It couldnt describe me. I can always defend my positions.

3 The Muslim from Kenya isnt really a common statement. This was seen on a sign at a rally in 2008 and it became part of the left wing pop culture. Like Palin saying she can see Russia from her front porch.

4 As I said only an isolated liberal thinks this feels real. For this guy to bump into this perfect stereotype is almost impossible and he just happens to be a liebral writer...REALLY??

1 Wrong

2 About as well as you can defend LeBron James

3 Stop lying

4 If you've never run into anyone like this, clearly it is you are isolated. Or maybe it's like poker. If you look around the table and don't spot the "perfect stereotype," it's you.
1 Right!

2 You may not believe or accept my defense of my positions, but I do present a defense of my views. This guy couldnt even do that.

3 I believe this. I am not saying that it never gets uttered, but it is a pretty low minority.

4 Again you combine that he is a vocal guy, racist, Kenyan, low debate ability and it gets odd.

This guy fits a perfect stereotype 100%, and he happens to share a table with a liberal writer.

I accept that sometime a writer pushes a topic and stretches a story a tad. I am sure this guy has run into a racist at some point and he has run into Obama opponents and he kind of melded them into a story.
10/1/2012 4:13 AM
Posted by andydude on 10/1/2012 7:29:00 AM (view original):
Going to be interesting to see what the Obama camp will be crying about come November when he gets defeated. Hmmmmm... voter ID? Race? What card are they going to play then??
Race will not be a main point, but they will always get to the topic in a subtle way.

Voter Supression will be a big one becuase their bad polls will fight the scenario of people scared away from voting.

Also "Citizens United" will be a main theme. The left thinks we can only have true freedom by controling free speech.
10/1/2012 12:44 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...8 Next ▸
For swamp! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.