FOR SHAME, REPUGS, FOR SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!! Topic

I still say so what? The rules for fundraising changed. Candidates have to adjust accordingly ie. raise a shitload more cash.

I think there are plenty of legitimate arguments against policies Obama has advocated for. Bellyaching about stupid **** like how often he's fundraising makes the right look petty.
9/20/2012 2:24 PM
you are pretty blind....his claim on Obama fundraising was in RESPONSE to cresten's poke at Romney fundraising.....he didn't bring it up to point it out as a flaw, he brought it up to point out how foolish AC was to use it as a weapon against Mitt
9/20/2012 2:29 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by edsortails on 9/20/2012 2:29:00 PM (view original):
you are pretty blind....his claim on Obama fundraising was in RESPONSE to cresten's poke at Romney fundraising.....he didn't bring it up to point it out as a flaw, he brought it up to point out how foolish AC was to use it as a weapon against Mitt
I don't look at the pictures people post. My bad.
9/20/2012 2:33 PM
well, you can't be faulted for that practice.....the next clever political picture somebody on this site posts will be the first
9/20/2012 2:49 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/20/2012 1:52:00 PM (view original):
What does that have to do with A) Obama spending more time at fund-raisers than actually being President B) taxpayers paying out the nose so he can use AF1, at 180k per hour, to attend these fund-raisers?
What does this have to do with the thread topic?

REDLINE HIM, CRESTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9/20/2012 3:13 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/20/2012 9:16:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/20/2012 8:40:00 AM (view original):

Loaded with pork.    As usual. 

This. 

You don't lower the deficit by loading up spending on a grandstand bill. 

Way to SHEEP UP!!!!!

Maybe you could point out the pork in the bill.

9/20/2012 3:15 PM
Posted by genghisxcon on 9/20/2012 3:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/20/2012 9:16:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/20/2012 8:40:00 AM (view original):

Loaded with pork.    As usual. 

This. 

You don't lower the deficit by loading up spending on a grandstand bill. 

Way to SHEEP UP!!!!!

Maybe you could point out the pork in the bill.

The Fox New talking points that he's regurgitating don't go that deep...
9/20/2012 3:39 PM
the pork appears to have been posted on page 2....did you skip that page or did you just not understand the tricky words?
9/20/2012 3:47 PM
So are you implying that the Republicans, in an election year, are simply spitting on Veteran job bills?

Are you stupid, drunk or both?   Do you understand the political process beyond cresten's funny pics?
9/20/2012 3:48 PM
Don't bother, edso.  Most of the lefties aren't getting past cresten's pics.
9/20/2012 3:49 PM
The funny part, on this board, is that cresten appears to be the most intelligent liberal.

CRESTEN!!!!   HOW THE **** DOES THAT HAPPEN?
9/20/2012 3:51 PM
I get that radicals want to rant because they are unhappy.....they don't know what they are ranting at, but they know it must be bad

9/20/2012 3:54 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/20/2012 3:48:00 PM (view original):
So are you implying that the Republicans, in an election year, are simply spitting on Veteran job bills?

Are you stupid, drunk or both?   Do you understand the political process beyond cresten's funny pics?
I think the republicans have a strong incentive to do anything they can to block bills that could possibly help the economy right now. The average person isn't paying very close attention and a talking head or two can usually throw up the "this bill's full of pork" smokescreen and the story goes away. 
9/20/2012 3:55 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...8 Next ▸
FOR SHAME, REPUGS, FOR SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.