THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!!!!! Topic

THE POINT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>      .
11/25/2014 7:21 PM
11/25/2014 7:26 PM
11/25/2014 7:29 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
  Thanks for making my point.  Black conservatives are labeled as rednecks or uncle Tom or sellout or oreo.  From Condi Rice to Clarence Thomas.  Remember the image of Rice on the cover of Time?  Big lips and a gap between her teeth and very natty. Don't get me started because I have a long list of minorities on the right who have been attacked by the left.  Destroyed by the left.  That's what rednecks do.  And the tea party goes to Washington and has a civil gathering and cleans up after itself and are portrayed as rednecks but the Occupy Wall Street gang can do drugs and **** in  public and commit rape and murder for months on end but they are cool and not rednecks.  You're not fooling anybody.  Our memories are not that short.  So liberal rednecks can burn down a town but conservatives cannot gather peacefully for a day without being labeled as rednecks.  All the violence comes from the left.  
11/25/2014 8:07 PM
Another salvo against Christmas.

President Obama, a.k.a. the boss-in-chief, decided to give federal employees a holiday present a little early. He issued an executive order Friday giving them the day after Christmas off.

“All executive branch departments and agencies of the Federal Government shall be closed and their employees excused from duty on Friday, December 26, 2014, the day after Christmas Day,” the order says. Exceptions may be made “for reasons of national security, defense, or other public need.”

There was no indication if Obama was swayed by an online White House petition urging him to make the day a holiday. The petition said:

“Federal Employees have dealt with pay freezes and furloughs over the past few years. Giving federal employees an extra holiday on Dec. 26th, 2014 would be a good gesture to improve morale of the federal workforce. Some bases are forcing their employees to take leave or LWOP because of base shut-downs on this day. This is also consistent with past practice. President Obama provided a full-day Monday Dec. 24, 2012 and a half-day off on Thursday, Dec. 24, 2009. President George W. Bush provided a half-day holiday on Wednesday, Dec. 24, 2002, as well as several full days off the day before or after Christmas: Tuesday, December 24, 2001, Thursday, December 26, 2003, Tuesday, December 24, 2007, and Thursday, December 26, 2008. We urge President Obama to issue an executive order.”

Happy holidays.
12/6/2014 9:29 PM
Another salvo against mom and pop.  

Federal employees get off while you are allowed to work and pay for it.

And while mom and pop have seen profits decline and costs go up, and while they have been forced to shutdown their livelihoods under federal oppression, we can all be thankful our taxpayer money will allow Obama and his cronies another glorious holiday on our dime.

Let's be realistic. Not much work is going to get done on either side if you work Christmas eve.  There is so much to be done the day after Christmas.  People have to work and we all expect service depending on the circumstance. I think it's great to have a 4 day weekend if you did a good job all year and your employer thinks you deserve it.  Unfortunately for federal workers, I AM YOUR employer although you would never think it.  I pay your salary and maybe I GOTTA work before and after and we never get a 4 day weekend.  I can tell you this is true for most of us.  So let's do this.

Let's remember when Christmas falls on a Tuesday or a Thursday, you get a big fat gift from the suffering.  And let's remember we are all under a pay freeze and declining wages for as long as this administration can keep it's boney fingers of death clutched around the neck of the economy.  And let's not continue to pat ourselves on our collective back of taxation and oppression in celebration of a community organizer who has the power to spend other peoples money.  This is nothing other than normal because of our generous nature at this time of year.  And it has nothing to do with a happy holiday or a happy anything else.

It exists because we celebrate the birth of Christ.  So you can take your happy holidays and stick it up your collective ***** and we forgive you your sins. We can do that.  Because Christ made it possible.  

Merry Christmas!

12/7/2014 6:06 PM (edited)
Once again, I can't even tell what the hell Dougie is talking about, except that he seems to be suggesting that all of the Federal employees around the nation are personally responsible for policies he disagrees with...
12/8/2014 6:25 PM
Another salvo against Dougie.

Everybody else got it.  Apparently you are the only one who didn't. 

Show us where I said all the Federal employees around the nation are responsible for policies I disagree with.  It's right above you.  Use your search.  Find it and retrieve it and lay it down.  But you are good at using the liberal lingo.  "Seems and Suggesting. "  Never on target though.  I don't use that crap.  I speak plain enough everybody knows what I mean.  

You should try it sometime. 

12/8/2014 6:53 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 12/8/2014 6:25:00 PM (view original):
Once again, I can't even tell what the hell Dougie is talking about, except that he seems to be suggesting that all of the Federal employees around the nation are personally responsible for policies he disagrees with...
I don't even try anymore. If I want to know what doug thinks about something I'll just tune into the sean hannity show and hear it three hours before doug posts it.
12/8/2014 7:07 PM
Sean Hannity is boring to me.  His television show is watchable but I run from his radio broadcast.  What are you "suggesting?"  That it "seems" all conservatives or duggies listen to and follow Sean Hannity?  

I don't even know what you liberals are talking about half the time and I don't even try anymore.  But you do save me money.

If I want to know what was printed in the Times via (AP) or lies on video from all the lying sacks, I just plug in here. 

You're good at throwing up.
12/8/2014 7:18 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 12/8/2014 6:25:00 PM (view original):
If you block the "extremes", you don't even have to think about it.

I've seen pages of BL and Doug go back and forth with "you are blocking these retarded, close-minded dumbasses."     I'm sure I missed nothing.
12/8/2014 10:30 PM
AVENGE BABY JEEBUS!
12/10/2014 5:16 AM
◂ Prev 1...72|73|74|75|76...80 Next ▸
THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.