IMPORTANT POLL Topic

Posted by bistiza on 1/7/2013 2:56:00 PM (view original):
No.

One guy is arguing we should keep debating something that ended long ago when he gave up but now he wants it to begin again.

The other guy won't play his games but keeps responding because he's getting entertained by it, though he's quickly becoming bored so he may very well stop soon.

The debate is NEVER going to be started again, no matter what you say. Deal with it.
"One guy is arguing we should keep debating something that ended long ago"

Scientists everywhere are laughing at the irony of this statement coming from you.
1/7/2013 4:22 PM
Posted by bistiza on 1/7/2013 2:30:00 PM (view original):
Uh huh. Apparently, the whole scientific community has no idea what's going on, either. But some kid googling feeble "objections" that have been discredited for decades gets it. I wish I owned the tin foil hat store in your neighborhood, kiddo.

The whole scientific community doesn't agree, wise guy. I've done far more research than you realize, but as for "googling", you might want to give that a whirl yourself before you keep spouting more non-truths.
the whole credible scientific community. better?

Oh, and you still haven't named any of these alleged scientists who agree with you. You just make vague reference to discredited arguments and try to pass it off as evidence. Who are these scientific luminaries? Duane Gish? John Morris and the clowns at the Institute for Creation Research? WHO? ANSWER ME, UNCLEAN!! I mean, answer me, bis.

Which reminds me, what are your thoughts on lefty second basemen?
1/7/2013 4:32 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
"One guy is arguing we should keep debating something that ended long ago" Scientists everywhere are laughing at the irony of this statement coming from you.

Scientists everywhere probably don't care about this message board on an internet site for sports games. Nor should they, at least about this discussion, and probably others as well.

All we have are a small group of ignorant people with torches and pitchforks ready to attack anyone who dares to go against their mainstream beliefs. If anyone enjoys that sort of thing, they can read about it all in history, back when it wasn't obvious how foolish and ignorant such close-minded people are. Those who wish to participate in such ignorance simply need to get with the times, but some of those on here act like they'd rather go backward rather than forward.
the whole credible scientific community. better?

No, it's worse, because plenty of credible scientists don't believe as you do. Obviously you haven't taken the time to find that out, and I doubt you will now. You'd rather launch attacks because your beliefs are mainstream, and I point you to what I said above about how ignorant that is.
Oh, and you still haven't named any of these alleged scientists who agree with you. You just make vague reference to discredited arguments and try to pass it off as evidence. Who are these scientific luminaries?

As I said, I'm not having a debate with people so ignorant they fit better in the 14th century than in modern times. You can look up information for yourself if you're truly interested (and I suspect you're not).

I'm fairly sure genghis and bad luck are the same person, but if they're not, they are certainly cut from the same ignorant mold.
1/8/2013 8:58 AM
1/8/2013 9:24 AM
Wait, is that The Carpenters Christmas album?
1/8/2013 9:31 AM

NO.

CORNERSHOP--"BRIMFUL OF ASHA"

1/8/2013 9:51 AM
Bistiza clearly doesn't want to talk about it. He has no evidence of a young earth. He once posted three things he called evidence, but they were all easily debunked.

I don't blame him for not wanting to talk about it. I wouldn't want to talk about it either if I said something so stupid.
1/8/2013 9:54 AM
Posted by deathinahole on 1/8/2013 9:31:00 AM (view original):
Wait, is that The Carpenters Christmas album?
You're close.  It's the demo of the Carpenter's "Young Earth Theory" album, which was eventually shot down by their label as being too silly for release.
1/8/2013 9:55 AM
It's nice to see even tecwrg realizes that bad_luck and I are simply going back and forth and saying the same things.
1/8/2013 9:56 AM
Feel free to show me where I'm wrong. Your evidence is nonexistent.
1/8/2013 10:06 AM
Learn to read. Once again:

The debate is NEVER going to be started again, no matter what you say. Deal with it.
1/8/2013 10:21 AM
It was never a debate to begin with. The earth is billions of years old. There is no evidence to the contrary.
1/8/2013 10:31 AM
It was a debate, and it ended when you gave up by refusing to engage in it in any real fashion. The evidence was provided, you gave up and played games, so you lost. Deal with it.
1/8/2013 10:42 AM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...37 Next ▸
IMPORTANT POLL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.