IMPORTANT POLL Topic

1/8/2013 12:57 PM
Posted by genghisxcon on 1/8/2013 12:12:00 PM (view original):
How old are you, bis?
this

Also, do you believe that Obama shouldn't have been allowed to run for President because he was was born in Kenya? You seem like a birther.
1/8/2013 12:59 PM
You quit because your evidence sucks and doesn't hold up to any sort of scrutiny.

No, you quit when asked to respond to the evidence multiple times. Now you want to come back and try again, and I keep telling you to go home because the game's been over for hours and you lost, so deal with it.
It should be obvious to even you that I've "looked up" these people before and found their "information" wanting. Do you have anything new? Have massive strides been made in "Creation Science," I'm sorry, "Young Earth Theory," since then? Please tell me you have something.

The debate is not happening again. Period. Get over it.
Also, do you believe that Obama shouldn't have been allowed to run for President because he was was born in Kenya? You seem like a birther.

bad_luck is apparently enjoying being continually reminded how he gave up and lost the debate, so let's not sidetrack this and rob him of that experience.
1/8/2013 1:14 PM
Interesting.

bis is saying that I gave up. But is providing no quotes or links to his posts where I avoided his "evidence."

I've provided dozens of responses to his "evidence," along with links to my original responses.

Who quit?

Bis quit. Have fun hiding in the hills.

1/8/2013 1:17 PM
Posted by bistiza on 1/8/2013 1:09:00 PM:

As I'm looking at the names of not only my players but recruits and other players, it occurs to me that the pool of names - while extensive enough - doesn't contain some types of names very prevalent in college and pro sports in real life.

The biggest thing I've noticed are the absence of what one of my friends refers to as "La De Da" names.

For example, a "La" name would be like LaMarcus Aldridge or LaSean McCoy. A "De" name would be like DeShawn Stevenson or DeMarcus Cousins. A "Da" name would be like D'Brickishaw Ferguson.

Honestly, it's true. You don't seen any names in HD that are created by adding an extra syllable to another existing name. There are no DeShawns, LeSeans, Marshawns, Jashons, Keyshawns and certainly no LeMarcus, DeMarcus, JaMarcus.

While some of the names are neat to read, it might seem more real if we the sim could somehow take an existing name and randomly throw another syllable onto the front of it.

And yet there are ReTards
1/8/2013 1:19 PM
bis is saying that I gave up. But is providing no quotes or links to his posts where I avoided his "evidence."

That's because you can't quote someone NOT responding to something. Wow. Just wow.

You gave up. You lost. Deal with it.
1/8/2013 1:20 PM
How old are you, bis?
1/8/2013 1:21 PM
You could post links to your quotes and anyone reading them could see if I've avoided you or not.

Or you could just scroll up to the links I've posted where I show you ignoring my responses.
1/8/2013 1:21 PM
Or you can just accept the fact you gave up and lost and move on.

Or I can keep reminding you about the fact that you gave up and lost.

Either is fine with me until you give up again or I become bored.

1/8/2013 1:27 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 1/8/2013 11:54:00 AM (view original):
Here's where the war on christmas thread started getting redlined.

I moved it to a new thread. 

Here's your last post on the topic in the new thread.

Here's me, directly responding to your "evidence."

Here's you, going into hiding.
I never gave up. Here's proof.*

*I know proof isn't really your thing...you know...with the whole "believing in a young earth" brain damage you have. But just in case.
1/8/2013 1:33 PM
Your responding to the evidence at one time doesn't preclude you from refusing to answer many other times, which you showed in dramatic fashion until you came back later and wanted to play the game again even though you lost it before.

1/8/2013 1:37 PM
Posted by by swamphawk22 on 1/8/2013 1:34:00 PM:
Posted by genghisxcon on 1/8/2013 1:12:00 PM:
swamp's winning Moron of the Century voting.

Congrats!!!
Actually I am destroying the left wing selling point.

"We are in trouble becuase rich people are not paying enough taxes".

This is clearly a lie.

If Romney had me writing his speeches and ads we might have a different president now!

No way bis tops that.
1/8/2013 1:41 PM
Posted by bistiza on 1/8/2013 1:37:00 PM (view original):
Your responding to the evidence at one time doesn't preclude you from refusing to answer many other times, which you showed in dramatic fashion until you came back later and wanted to play the game again even though you lost it before.

So you admit I've responded to your "evidence?"

Yes, your argument was so devastating before that I completely ignored it. Then, for no good reason, started begging you to destroy me with it again.

You, being so important and all, couldn't waste ten minutes destroying me with your devastating young earth arguments again. So you've spent two days telling me you don't want to talk about it.

That makes sense. We all know if bis hates anything, it's typing out an argument he thinks is a sure winner.

1/8/2013 1:43 PM
Are you still trying to sidetrack this thing?

Now, come on. Like I said before, we can't rob bad_luck of the enjoyment of being reminded over and over again how he gave up and lost.

1/8/2013 1:43 PM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17...37 Next ▸
IMPORTANT POLL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.