IMPORTANT POLL Topic

Well now.  That blows.

RIP swampy.
5/30/2013 8:25 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
but the level of discourse will not be changed one whit
6/5/2013 11:05 AM
shawnfucious is:

Votes: 7
(Last vote received: 9/6/2014 5:01 PM)
8/1/2013 1:56 PM
No "all of the above" option?
8/1/2013 2:00 PM
1 and 3 - I brought up the MikeT thing, but he plays HD, so it's not Mike.
8/1/2013 2:50 PM
Or at the least it's Mike in a very good disguise.
8/1/2013 2:50 PM
Mike & tec start a band. What should it be called?

Votes: 6
(Last vote received: 9/6/2014 5:01 PM)
10/2/2013 2:31 PM
You do realize, genghis, that you are far more partisan and spew far more partisan stupidity than either of them?  Right?

I mean, you can sometimes make it sound semi-intelligent.  Certainly much moreso than Mike.  But at the heart of it, it's still totally illogical.
10/3/2013 5:42 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 10/3/2013 5:42:00 PM (view original):
You do realize, genghis, that you are far more partisan and spew far more partisan stupidity than either of them?  Right?

I mean, you can sometimes make it sound semi-intelligent.  Certainly much moreso than Mike.  But at the heart of it, it's still totally illogical.

If you were trying to make a substantive criticism, you've failed. If you were trying to show off your mad debate skills, you've failed and you've reminded me of bistiza. On the other hand, if you were trying to be a living, breathing, example of the Dunning–Kruger effect, give yourself a pat on the back.

Partisan is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe you're just more in tune with their stupidity.

10/4/2013 3:35 AM

That oughta get his pompous goat.

10/4/2013 4:12 AM
Posted by genghisxcon on 10/4/2013 3:35:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dahsdebater on 10/3/2013 5:42:00 PM (view original):

If you were trying to make a substantive criticism, you've failed. If you were trying to show off your mad debate skills, you've failed and you've reminded me of bistiza. On the other hand, if you were trying to be a living, breathing, example of the Dunning–Kruger effect, give yourself a pat on the back.

Partisan is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe you're just more in tune with their stupidity.

I think this is exactly what I meant.  I'm guessing you've voted for virtually all Democrats the past few elections, if you've been old enough to vote?  Last year I voted for a Republican for president, a Democrat for the Senate, a Dem for the house, and a decent mix for local and state offices.  You are so far off to the left you think anyone moderate is an extreme conservative.  I'm not saying Mike or Tec are moderate, but they're closer to the middle than you...

I've literally never heard you express an opinion that's not mainstream Democrat or left of that.
10/4/2013 8:20 PM
Nobody wants to raise taxes.  Hard to raise taxes and get re-elected.  No matter how badly we might need a tax hike.
10/5/2013 6:48 PM
◂ Prev 1...34|35|36|37 Next ▸
IMPORTANT POLL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.