WHEN WILD BOARS ATTACK? Topic

A COMMON AND DANGEROUS DILEMMA FER AVERAGE AMERIKANS!

WHAT SHOULD A REDNECK DO?

Votes: 26
(Last vote received: 2/1/2013 12:24 AM)
1/19/2013 8:46 AM
I would like to see confirmation of feral boars in Long Island. 
1/19/2013 10:55 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Trentonjoe on 1/19/2013 10:55:00 AM (view original):
I would like to see confirmation of feral boars in Long Island. 
I saw something about that on Nat Geo Wild a few months ago, pretty sure they don't have a massive conservative agenda...
1/20/2013 12:51 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/19/2013 11:52:00 AM (view original):
Would you rather have the gun and not need it for Boars

or

Have the boars and Obama has taken your gun away?
Evidence that Obama has proposed taking guns away, please. You lie like a rug Swamp. Have you no shame?

The biggest bore around here is you, and your Johnny-One-Note schtick.

1/20/2013 5:41 PM
Really, the proposal is to take guns away? Or is it to prevent these particular ones of being sold anew? I realize this is a difference that escapes your comprehension ability. How about showing me a piece of legislation or an executive order rather than something clearly labeled http://redflagnews.com/opinion/obamas-gun-ban-list-is-out-by-alan-korwin. I see part of your problem...

you think opinions = facts    You ceratinly use them interchangeably.
1/20/2013 8:12 PM
So we are really going into the fine lines here. As usual Conservatives have to be 100% clear on any specific issue.

OK.

I guess what we should say is you are attacked by Wild Boars and Obama has made it illegal for you to own the firearm you need.

Are you happy now?
1/20/2013 9:01 PM
Only lunatics feel that they NEED a high capacity assault weapon to protect themselves from the threat of murderous packs of pigs.
1/20/2013 9:25 PM
I think the gutting of the 2nd Amendment should be just the start of Obama's campaign.

How about the 1st?

We dont need all this freedom of speech or freedom of religion? The government should be able to tell you what to say and who to pray to!

No one can show any evidence of any connection between gun control and violent crime.

Until the government does they dont get to limit freedoms without a reason.
1/20/2013 9:52 PM
Stop pretending like you haven't been told the reason countless times over the past month.

The fact that you don't agree with it because it doesn't go well with the brand of Kool Aid you're drinking (and trying to serve to others) doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.
1/20/2013 10:04 PM (edited)
Your opinion that reducing guns reduces crime isnt evidence.

The Clinton gun ban didnt reduce crime or shootings.

Counties with gun restrictions have high crime and counties with more gin freedom have less crime.
1/21/2013 12:35 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/21/2013 12:35:00 AM (view original):
Your opinion that reducing guns reduces crime isnt evidence.

The Clinton gun ban didnt reduce crime or shootings.

Counties with gun restrictions have high crime and counties with more gin freedom have less crime.
stop being so disingenuous (look it up). The ban on assault weapons is intended to reduce one particular type of crime. No one is claiming that all crime is going to go down. Intelligent people are trying to reduce the opportunity for some nut case to gun down large numbers of people in a short amount of time. Like at a school, a mall, or a theater.  Muggings, car jackings, rape, assaults, etc. will not be affected.Happy?
1/21/2013 6:32 AM
Wouldn't two 9m handguns and a backpack full of 7 shot clips allow one to gun down large numbers of people in a short amount of time?

I think it would.  And handguns are a hell of a lot easier to conceal.    What do we ban now?
1/21/2013 12:16 PM
BULLETS+ AMMO
1/21/2013 12:21 PM
1|2|3...26 Next ▸
WHEN WILD BOARS ATTACK? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.