Posted by The Taint on 1/26/2013 11:04:00 AM (view original):
I'm sure you know about "classlessness" too.

When did you become such a ***** though?
Bartenders.   Waitresses without the education or personality.
1/26/2013 1:10 PM
Truck drivers, cretins wiith zero education or class. Most aren't raging ******* though. Guess you can't win em all eh?
1/26/2013 1:25 PM (edited)
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/26/2013 10:02:00 AM (view original):
Of course, if you saw her call Obama "my baby daddy" at the 2004 Dem convention, you'd know she is classless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQvo8Z6-Kkg
This is ridiculous.  Conservatives trying WAY too hard.  She didn't say "my baby daddy," she said "my baby's daddy."  Not at ALL the same thing.
1/26/2013 2:19 PM
It was a little questionable that she would phrase it that way, but not a big deal. She probably just did it off the cuff and didnt think about it.

I am more bothered by her ongoing campaign to force America to eat what she wants.
1/26/2013 6:53 PM
Do you feel unduly pressured into eating what MO wants you to eat?

Do you think that most Americans are going to change their personal eating habits because of MO?

If you answer no to both questions, then why should you care about anything MO says on that particular topic?
1/26/2013 7:26 PM
Posted by tecwrg2 on 1/26/2013 7:26:00 PM (view original):
Do you feel unduly pressured into eating what MO wants you to eat?

Do you think that most Americans are going to change their personal eating habits because of MO?

If you answer no to both questions, then why should you care about anything MO says on that particular topic?
It makes it sound crazy to be worried about what MO thinks but you may not know that her Husband is a pretty important guy.

Under her leadership The President commisioned a panel to make recomendations on how he should respond to what Michelle Obama has called the greatest threat to our national security.

Sounds a little scary to me.
1/26/2013 8:12 PM
Try taking off your tin-foil hat.  Or take your head out of your ***.  Join the real world.

Problem solved.

You're welcome.
1/26/2013 8:41 PM
Maybe if we start actually putting healthy food in school lunches people will slowly stop wanting such a huge portion of their diets to be crap and we can start to have obesity rates in line with the rest of the developed world.
1/26/2013 9:07 PM
That's part of the problem.  The other parts are self discipline and portion control.  Don't order "large" at the restaurant or when going through the drive through when "small" will suffice.
1/26/2013 10:05 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/25/2013 4:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 1/25/2013 4:18:00 PM (view original):
Do you really need me to go through all twenty two thousand posts from you to find the seven thousand where you and swamp are essentially making the same point?
If there are 22,000 and he is agreeing with me 7,000 times isnt that less than a third? Pretty sure that isnt most of the time.

I want everyone to feel free to agree with me if they feel I am right and not face attacks from the "Left wing Mafia" that tries to control these forums.

I often get sitemails supporting my positiions from people afraid to stand up and support me for fear of getting singled out and bullyed!
<<not face attacks from the "Left wing Mafia" that tries to control these forums.>>

btw, when is our next meeting to discuss strategy and targets?
1/26/2013 11:36 PM
I know, right? His martyr complex is visible from space.
1/26/2013 11:54 PM
So we dont have people jumping on someone just because they agree with me, even on irrelevant issues?
1/27/2013 1:35 AM
You should be proud, taint.

You figured out a way to make a living without any marketable skills or education.

That's actually pretty impressive.
1/27/2013 7:02 AM
TYVM
1/27/2013 8:52 AM
Actually I figured out how to make a living doing something I love. I've worked plenty of jobs that showcased my marketable skills and higher education and they all sucked in the long run. The true beauty is that I don't really even mix drinks, I pour beer. I get asked by brewers all the time to come rep their beer but when I tell them all they have to do is beat what my compensation package is now (50k, 2 weeks paid vacation, medical and vision, paid cell phone and free beer) they usually laugh and quit asking.

In the last two years I've had beers with Sam Calagione, Rob Widmer, Alan Sprints, and Tomme Arthur.

I've traveled to Panama, Costa Rica, Cabo, Vegas, St Bart's, St Maarten, Disney World, New York City, and Miami.

You can try and make fun of my career choice, but I'm laughing at you the whole time you do it. My job rules.

If you're ever out in the PNW, look me up and we'll go work over some breweries. Open invite to anyone.

1/27/2013 10:50 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...10 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.