"In the last two years I've had beers with Sam Calagione, Rob Widmer, Alan Sprints, and Tomme Arthur."

If I have to use Google to find out who those people are (which I have no inclination to do), then I'm hardly impressed.
1/27/2013 10:58 AM
Haha, yeah...you have to be a beer dork.
1/27/2013 11:01 AM
Posted by The Taint on 1/27/2013 10:50:00 AM (view original):
Actually I figured out how to make a living doing something I love. I've worked plenty of jobs that showcased my marketable skills and higher education and they all sucked in the long run. The true beauty is that I don't really even mix drinks, I pour beer. I get asked by brewers all the time to come rep their beer but when I tell them all they have to do is beat what my compensation package is now (50k, 2 weeks paid vacation, medical and vision, paid cell phone and free beer) they usually laugh and quit asking.

In the last two years I've had beers with Sam Calagione, Rob Widmer, Alan Sprints, and Tomme Arthur.

I've traveled to Panama, Costa Rica, Cabo, Vegas, St Bart's, St Maarten, Disney World, New York City, and Miami.

You can try and make fun of my career choice, but I'm laughing at you the whole time you do it. My job rules.

If you're ever out in the PNW, look me up and we'll go work over some breweries. Open invite to anyone.

When you use this many words to defend your career "choice" and then go on to tell everyone your compensation/benefits, I think that says a lot more than needs to be said.

1/27/2013 1:53 PM
Don't you have some corn to deliver? Or some more unlearned opinion to share? Or some more pussyesque posts about eye rolls to get to? Not sure why you're fascinated with what I do anyway.
1/27/2013 2:04 PM
I said I was impressed that you figured out a way to make a living without an education or any marketable skills.     Does that upset you?
1/27/2013 2:05 PM
Nothing you say could ever possibly upset me.
1/27/2013 2:20 PM
You're such a loser Taint, you should be making the big money like MikeT does by spending 60 hours/week trolling internet message boards.
1/27/2013 2:52 PM
Posted by The Taint on 1/27/2013 2:20:00 PM (view original):
Nothing you say could ever possibly upset me.
Yet you seem to be bothered.

Let me ask, do you not make drinks because it's too complicated?   I assume remembering what's in a rum and coke can be pretty tough.
1/27/2013 3:00 PM
GET ME A ROB ROY, *****!
1/27/2013 3:51 PM
You would be wrong..again(just like your moronic Sunni answer).  This is becoming a trend.

And yes, way too complicated for a simple one like myself.
1/27/2013 3:56 PM
Posted by antoncresten on 1/27/2013 3:51:00 PM (view original):
GET ME A ROB ROY, *****!
Reg or dry Tonto?
1/27/2013 3:58 PM
It's a thread about nothing.

1/27/2013 4:17 PM
Posted by The Taint on 1/27/2013 3:56:00 PM (view original):
You would be wrong..again(just like your moronic Sunni answer).  This is becoming a trend.

And yes, way too complicated for a simple one like myself.
Yes, I feel especially stupid for not knowing which religious group Saddam was killing 20 years ago.    But, then again, I do more than pour beer so my tiny brain can only retain so much information.

I aspire to need no brain to do my work so I can focus on the inner workings of Iraq in the 1990s.
1/27/2013 4:26 PM
It's not so much that you were wrong, it's that you try to debate without knowledge of the subject being discussed.   That's especially stupid.  Not sure why I'm suprised by that being as I'm talking to the guy who took roids to try and improve his softball game.

I'm still kinda trippin out on your fascination about what I do for a living.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci2WfOyQGAQ

1/27/2013 4:59 PM

Uh, Saddam used his army to kill members of a different religious sect, right?    So I ****** up the names of the three.  Sue me.

As for 'roids, if it's on the internet, it must be true, right?

Again, congrats on figuring out a way to make a living without an education or marketable skills.    Impressive.   Chicks go into stripping.  Thank God you didn't try that.

1/27/2013 5:04 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...10 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.