Didn't you do the same thing? I mean, driving a truck isn't exactly a highly marketable skill.
1/27/2013 5:14 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/27/2013 5:04:00 PM (view original):

Uh, Saddam used his army to kill members of a different religious sect, right?    So I ****** up the names of the three.  Sue me.

As for 'roids, if it's on the internet, it must be true, right?

Again, congrats on figuring out a way to make a living without an education or marketable skills.    Impressive.   Chicks go into stripping.  Thank God you didn't try that.

Can't really sue someone for being dumb.

So you made it all up....so not only are you a dumbass, you're a liar, and a ***** who gets butthurt by an eyeroll.

Thanks man, appreciate the kind words.
1/27/2013 5:22 PM
Posted by The Taint on 1/27/2013 10:50:00 AM (view original):
Actually I figured out how to make a living doing something I love. I've worked plenty of jobs that showcased my marketable skills and higher education and they all sucked in the long run. The true beauty is that I don't really even mix drinks, I pour beer. I get asked by brewers all the time to come rep their beer but when I tell them all they have to do is beat what my compensation package is now (50k, 2 weeks paid vacation, medical and vision, paid cell phone and free beer) they usually laugh and quit asking.

In the last two years I've had beers with Sam Calagione, Rob Widmer, Alan Sprints, and Tomme Arthur.

I've traveled to Panama, Costa Rica, Cabo, Vegas, St Bart's, St Maarten, Disney World, New York City, and Miami.

You can try and make fun of my career choice, but I'm laughing at you the whole time you do it. My job rules.

If you're ever out in the PNW, look me up and we'll go work over some breweries. Open invite to anyone.

Taint,
cool...I found places within walking distance to try out the ones I haven't had.
1/28/2013 7:25 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 1/27/2013 5:14:00 PM (view original):
Didn't you do the same thing? I mean, driving a truck isn't exactly a highly marketable skill.
I've never driven a truck.  But, if I had, I'd have actually had to get a license.   I don't think you need one of those to pour a beer.
1/28/2013 10:13 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/28/2013 10:13:00 AM (view original):
I've never driven a truck.  But, if I had, I'd have actually had to get a license.   I don't think you need one of those to pour a beer.
Actually you do. It's called a MAST permit.
1/28/2013 10:32 AM
Since you can get them online, I'm sure it's a very tough test.

http://www.mastpermit.com/web/related_site.php?siteid=51&
1/28/2013 10:34 AM
Do you need one or not to pour beer in Washington state?
1/28/2013 10:36 AM
It appears you do.    Does it teach you how to give the proper head?
1/28/2013 10:41 AM
Posting about **** you have no clue about.....again. Hey, it helped the push to 23,000 though!
1/28/2013 10:45 AM
I'm pretty sure pouring a beer isn't a difficult task so I'm wondering what the MAST permit ensures.   Why can't you answer a simple question?
1/28/2013 11:09 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/28/2013 10:13:00 AM (view original):
A license, sure, But that doesn't mean the skill is highly marketable. The median salary for a truck driver in the US is $38,000 a year. A bartender in a busy bar or club will make more than that with tips. ****, I made more than that working four days a week as a valet in college. 
1/28/2013 11:16 AM
Every trucking company I know is looking for drivers. 

Which would you rather have:
A capable driver pulling 80k behind you on the interstate or a capable bartender pouring your Bud at the bar?
1/28/2013 11:31 AM
Which would I rather have? I'd rather have the job that pays more and, in this case, is WAY less stressful.

1/28/2013 11:36 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/28/2013 11:09:00 AM (view original):
I'm pretty sure pouring a beer isn't a difficult task so I'm wondering what the MAST permit ensures.   Why can't you answer a simple question?
Why are you fascinated with what I do? It's kind of creepy. I caught the sexual innuendo you slid in there about the head but I ignored it. Mike, are you coming on to me?
1/28/2013 11:59 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9|10 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.